Gun inheritance - Page 2

Gun inheritance

This is a discussion on Gun inheritance within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have not specified anything on my guns in my will . I have pulled each of my kids aside tho and told them seperately ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun inheritance

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    I have not specified anything on my guns in my will . I have pulled each of my kids aside tho and told them seperately .. " I want you to have all my guns when i am gone " , With the wife likeing guns too , this should keep them all too busy to mourn for a year or two LOL
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs
    I have pulled each of my kids aside tho and told them seperately .. " I want you to have all my guns when i am gone "

That's just wrong on so many levels...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    I hadn't really thought about who will get my guns when I'm gone - probably my brothers (the younger one should still be around), my son isn't too into guns (not anti, just indifferent), but maybe he'll get the .22 my dad gave me when I was a kid.

I do have one friend that has always wanted the M1 Garand I have, so he would get that, if he outlives me.

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar
    I have two sons, but I really don't have much of a choice as to who is gonna get my weapons.

My oldest son (now 28) is from my first marriage, and has given me four wonderful grandchildren (1 grand-son & 3 grand-daughters). However he had a run in with the law about several yrs ago and served 1 yr in prison as an accessory to grand theft auto (a felony). So obviously he cannot receive any of my collection (which includes my great grandfather's 1901 Colt SAA, and Winchester model 1873). The collection will have to go to my youngest son, now 4 yrs old (who I hope and pray turns out better).
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links