Odd... and BAD - Serial Slasher - NoVA

This is a discussion on Odd... and BAD - Serial Slasher - NoVA within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seems there's a serial butt slasher in NoVA... Serial slasher sought in Fairfax | InsideNova FAIRFAX Authorities say a woman has been slashed in ...

Thread: Odd... and BAD - Serial Slasher - NoVA

Seems there's a serial butt slasher in NoVA...
    Serial slasher sought in Fairfax | InsideNova
    FAIRFAX Authorities say a woman has been slashed in a Fairfax County shopping mall in what could be the latest in a string of similar incidents.

Fairfax County police spokesman Lucy Caldwell said the woman was in a store at Fair Oaks Mall when she was cut about 5:30 p.m. Monday. Caldwell said the woman heard someone behind her drop clothes or a package. The woman then felt a sharp pain and realized she had been cut. Caldwell says the woman was cut on the buttocks through her denim shorts with a box cutter or razor.

Caldwell said there have been similar attacks in retail stores in the county in the last six months. She said the victims have all been in their late teens or early 20s.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I wonder if this BG knows that most Butts already have a crack in them....J/king

I do wonder what the hell he is thinking.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Someone needs the butt of a pistol in the noggin...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhmAsylm View Post
    -
    Someone needs the butt of a pistol in the noggin...
    Or a bullet.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    This is kind of scary. It sounds to me like a serial killer/serial rapist in the making. A person who just hasn't made the jump to the more violent stuff.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    This is kind of scary. It sounds to me like a serial killer/serial rapist in the making. A person who just hasn't made the jump to the more violent stuff.
    Which is exactly why I say he needs a bullet to the cranium. The attacks are similar in that they have the same method and the same victim. A slash to the butt cheek. Young women in their late teens or early 20's. This guy has chosen a group of victims, probably based on some experience with someone in that group that hurt him somehow. Serial rapist/killer in the making. He needs stopping.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Maybe just trying to help them trim a few pounds of that area

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyColby View Post
    Maybe just trying to help them trim a few pounds of that area
    Now THAT would be sick!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

I would think that they would turn pretty quick as soon as they not only felt pressure,but the sting,If it comes down to an ID I hope to read where a victim say yes I can ID the guy he's the one on the floor with the holes in him
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I would think that they would turn pretty quick as soon as they not only felt pressure,but the sting,If it comes down to an ID I hope to read where a victim say yes I can ID the guy he's the one on the floor with the holes in him
    Hopefully. He needs to be caught and/or stopped before his crimes escalate to something more violent.

I'm thinking its an idiot teenager with anti-social tendencies...school starts soon!
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Links