I Thought the World Had Collapsed!

This is a discussion on I Thought the World Had Collapsed! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "I Thought the World Had Collapsed! Strange morning...I got up this morning and went right to DC.com. For the first time since I've been a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I Thought the World Had Collapsed!

Administrator
    "I Thought the World Had Collapsed!
    Strange morning...I got up this morning and went right to DC.com.
    For the first time since I've been a member, I was the ONLY member (along with 9 guests) signed in to DC.com..."

NOT...a glitch.

We all went out to breakfast together and we forgot to PM you with the invitation.
    Sorry! Catch ya next time.
    And besides...somebody had to stay and keep an eye on the place while we were all out enjoying ourselves and wolfing down the Bacon, Eggs, French Toast, Sticky Buns, Waffles, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, Home Fries, Breakfast Ham, Coffee, etc...
    We couldn't trust those 8 guests "hanging around" in here without a regular member keeping an eye on them.
    atctimmy likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Probably was a glitch...my name was the only one showing. I would have captured the page, but I'm not sure how to do that...
    "Alt - PrntScrn" will capture the current window, as others have suggested. From there I paste it into Paint and save it as a .jpg. As a .jpg you can then use any picture editor to crop/reduce/etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links