I Thought the World Had Collapsed!

This is a discussion on I Thought the World Had Collapsed! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Strange morning...I got up this morning and went right to DC.com. For the first time since I've been a member, I was the ONLY member ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I Thought the World Had Collapsed!

Strange morning...I got up this morning and went right to DC.com.
    For the first time since I've been a member, I was the ONLY member (along with 9 guests) signed in to DC.com...

Strange feeling...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

May have been a glitch on the forum page. I've been logged on for several hours. Was watching "Secretariat" on Starz and browsing around here during that time.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    May have been a glitch on the forum page. I've been logged on for several hours. Was watching "Secretariat" on Starz and browsing around here during that time.
    Probably was a glitch...my name was the only one showing. I would have captured the page, but I'm not sure how to do that...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I think something signed everyone out. I am set to always be signed in and I was signed out today whern I visited

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Probably was a glitch...my name was the only one showing. I would have captured the page, but I'm not sure how to do that...
    Press the PrtSrc/SysRq key on the very top row of the keyboard (commonly located on the right side) and paste it into a text editor (e.g. Word document) or a photo-editing program. The Print Screen function on the keyboard captures an image on your desktop. If you press the PrtSrc/SysRq key and the Alt key at the same time it will capture (take a screenshot) only the currently selected window, and not of the entire screen like the normal Print Screen function.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Yeah I have mine set to remember me on each visit and I was signed out this morning. Must have been a reset?
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    Agree with the reset; and agree with me not being able to take a screenshot as well. However I have been tempted to do the "other" screenshot.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Something sure happened! I had to log in on my iPad last night and again this morning and I never have to log in unless I restart my iPad! Glad to near it wasn't my machine!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

sorry ret, I have the day off so I slept in.........
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Same here. Had to sign on twice yesterday evening about 6 pm.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Easiest way is to hit the print screen button. then open a program like word or even note pad and do a paste. If you really want to do nice screen capture from time to time then put your snipping tool on your desk top. It's a simple program buried in your system program files that lets you frame in the area you want to copy as opposed to screen capturing the entire screen
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Something in the forum software has gone awry. It's starting to ask for sign in several times in the last day or so. Hope they get it fixed soon.

Same here for having to sign back in today
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

It's ok ret. Just remember, if we're not here with you in the forum, we're always with you in spirit. (touching moments by mprp)
    oneshot likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by Keisukekun View Post
    I think something signed everyone out. I am set to always be signed in and I was signed out today whern I visited
    YA know I noticed that too. I had to log back in on my computers this morning; just figured the cookies expired or something.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links