CCW in Horror Films

This is a discussion on CCW in Horror Films within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; When I read the title I was thinking maybe thats why Movie Theatres may be posted...they don't want a buncha bullet holes in the screen ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CCW in Horror Films

When I read the title I was thinking maybe thats why Movie Theatres may be posted...they don't want a buncha bullet holes in the screen everytime some CCW flips out at a horror flick and takes on the BG
    joker1 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    When I read the title I was thinking maybe thats why Movie Theatres may be posted...they don't want a buncha bullet holes in the screen everytime some CCW flips out at a horror flick and takes on the BG
    LOLing at one of you bad-ass guys just standing up, racking one in (for effect) and announcing "We'll put an end to this right quick."

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    Ya'll got it all wrong. We're talkin' hollywood here. Any movie which features a character described as a person who legally carries a concealed firearm would portray that character as the mass-murdering, unstoppable, deviant villian and would probably have it happen in a school so they could really get their idea across.
    Exactly! LOL. A responsible law abiding licensed carrier with SA completely violates the Hollywood agenda/propaganda.

Hollywood has such a beef against firearms that they even take a jab at it in "The Hunted".

"The Hunted" starred Tommy Lee Jones (TLJ) and he had to track down this BG. TLJ & the BG had been in the military together where TLJ taught the BG how to engage in HTH combat with a knife. I don't remember all of the details but Nutnfancy does a review on this if you want more info on it.

The conflict comes about where TLJ is put in a position to where he is now going to have to track down the BG and bring him to justice. At some point in the film, TLJ makes some statement about how he doesn't like guns. I guess TLJ thinks its more humane to slash someone to death in a knife fight; somehow that's more civil than simply shooting someone.

To each his own I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links