Any bicycle fans on here? - Page 3

Any bicycle fans on here?

This is a discussion on Any bicycle fans on here? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by SIXTO Be careful riding with the dog; a local guy was doing that, and the dog made him wreck. He has a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Any bicycle fans on here?

Florida Treasure Coast

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Be careful riding with the dog; a local guy was doing that, and the dog made him wreck. He has a severe head injury, dang near killed the guy. After seeing that, I won't do it anymore.
    Roger that SIXTO.

I use a Walky Dog (video enclosed).

Not fool-proof but works well.

I stay off main roads and ride trails.

WalkyDog® Dog Bike Leash Official Site | Bike With Your Dog - The Dog Outdoors

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

hey alachner since your in germany do you now where i can get some flecktarn uniforms danke

Buffalo NY
    I rode a lot as a teen and into my twenties... then the bike lived in the shed for a long time. Couple years ago I bought a Cannondale CAAD 8 road bike, used but very lightly used. Ultegra with 105 shifters, aluminum frame, carbon fork. Wow what a difference from the old Takara I bought as a teen. Way lighter. Sounds like new wheels could make it even better ?

After reading this thread the other day I decided to leave the Harley in the garage and go for a bike ride of the pedal variety for a change! While I use to ride the bicycles between 1.5 and 2 thousand miles a year, I've neglected them for the past few years. Decided it was time to save on the cost of gasoline and increase my physical fitness. So I lubed up the chain, aired up the tires, and went for a nice 10 mile ride down the local bike path (which starts about a mile from my house). Really enjoyed it and decided I should do it several times a week, and to add motivation, I left the bike in the dining room instead of putting it back on the rack in the basement. Next day, I got geared up, left the house, and got half a mile from home before I had to turn around and come back!! The pain was a bit more than I could stand! And that was with padded shorts! It was a couple more days before I could stand to sit on the bicycle seat again. I didn't realize how soft I had become! Been on a couple more rides since, and intend to try to continue on a regular basis to get back in shape and keep in shape!

And a Maxpedition Versipak with a S&W642 inside works great for bicycle carry.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links