Just saw Captain America, and enjoyed it.

This is a discussion on Just saw Captain America, and enjoyed it. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Finally went to see Captain America, and enjoyed it - the CARS. Holy crap. THE CARS. It was so beautiful. I almost cried a little. ...

Thread: Just saw Captain America, and enjoyed it.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen

Finally went to see Captain America, and enjoyed it - the CARS. Holy crap. THE CARS. It was so beautiful. I almost cried a little. Then I saw all the beautiful 1911's, and almost wet myself. I really feel an itch. And it's one of those you just can't scratch- just between the shoulder blades, where you can never get to it by yourself. And my hands are tied.

I can't buy another gun for a while. Quite a while. Wedding middle of next month. Honeymoon. Car payment. Car insurance. Rent. ...and the list goes on and on (and on as you all know very well)... Maybe when I get my taxes back? I'll have to argue her down to where we can compromise. We'll see how well that goes. Luckily, there are no kids (nor in the near future) to worry about. So, maybe.

If anyone knows someone who is crazy enough to want to sell a 1911 at a ridiculously low price... I might be able to find a way to sneak one home.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Awesome. I had plans to see the movie but things fell through so who knows? If I can't catch it at the theatre I might Redbox it.

I know what you mean about money running too tight to make an extra addition for the moment. I'm either wanting to complete my AR build or just go on and get the Noveske I've been seriously thinking about. Not to mention that there's other handguns I'd to get sometime in the future (hopefully its more in the near future than distant ;-))

I don't have the money to get any of these things now. Sometimes though, the fun is in the search and planning.

Congratulations on getting married and I hope you have a great and safe honeymoon.

Grace & Peace,

I have heard really good about this movie . . . :)
    I am also planning to watch it next month. Time is what i dont have :)

Links