Sneezing

This is a discussion on Sneezing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I had a really bad case of hay fever when I was in High School,over time it went away and I still remember the swollen ...

Thread: Sneezing

Sneezing

I had a really bad case of hay fever when I was in High School,over time it went away and I still remember the swollen eyes and constant sneezing etc. even on medication back in the early 70's.
    I kinda had a flashback earlier,everybody is always kidding about reading sumpin funny and claiming you owe them a new keyboard or monitor cause they spewed coffee or cola all over.
    I had just ate some chocolate pudding and suddenly a NINJA sneeze attacked,I wonder if I can claim the damage on my homeowners insurance
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Reminds me of the time my wife and I were having coffee (we had just started dating at the time) and I had a ninja sneeze with a mouthful of coffee. I tried to get it down and ended up choking on it. Yeah, you can see where this is going. Well I managed to spit coffee out at high velocity all over her as she was sitting directly in front of me. The look on her face was great. Apparently she took pity on me after she saw the look on my face, obviously mortified. She ended up laughing it off and had a great story for her girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterborne View Post
    Reminds me of the time my wife and I were having coffee (we had just started dating at the time) and I had a ninja sneeze with a mouthful of coffee. I tried to get it down and ended up choking on it. Yeah, you can see where this is going. Well I managed to spit coffee out at high velocity all over her as she was sitting directly in front of me. The look on her face was great. Apparently she took pity on me after she saw the look on my face, obviously mortified. She ended up laughing it off and had a great story for her girlfriends.
    Well since she is your wife now, I guess it worked out pretty well for you.
    .357 mag, When you care enough to send the very best!

I can see a positive out of a potential negative,OMG I am so SORRY if you want we can to go to my house so I can wash those for you,
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

When ever I mow the lawn and it is dry out I will often have a sneezing fit like today.... just had one (counted them 14 in a row) warm water splashed in the nose and then honked out, flush the eyes with cool watter, and all is well with the world......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

dukalmighty, I had the same thing happen in my office and the aftermath looked JUST like your area did.

Biggest problem was I had not just finished up chocolate pudding.

Getting old is a drag. Note to self NEVER sneeze standing up.

Oops, THAT must have been embarrassing! I have the Netie Nasal Flush to wash out my sinuses when doing something really dusty or grass. It actually does work and quick/easy to use. Once you use it a couple times it seems normal to do.

I have been having a lot of random sneezing this summer. Usually 3 or 4 in a row then nose runs for 10 minutes. recently was hit with 3 quick ones while riding motorcycle home from work.
    70 miles an hour on highway with helmet on. Successfully maintained control of bike but only moderately successful at minimizing spray inside helmet.

Now that you guys mentioned it I had mowed my yard and 4 of my neighbors yards about an hour earlier,and it was dry and dusty

You can try wearing a simple particulate mask while cutting the lawn. I have an uncle who suffers from asthma who does that. You might get some weird looks from the neighbors, but meh, who cares.

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter64 View Post
    Well since she is your wife now, I guess it worked out pretty well for you.
    I wouldn't recommend it as a pickup technique though.

Links