should I stay or should I go?

This is a discussion on should I stay or should I go? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by jwhite75 If you are planning on making money for yourself long term in the market. Turn off you TV from anything finance ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: should I stay or should I go?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    If you are planning on making money for yourself long term in the market. Turn off you TV from anything finance related, and dont be surfing the net etc. Leave it alone. It will all come back. Dont keep panic buying or selling it will only screw you in the long run.
    Too true. I just can't stop myself from looking. When I was younger it didn't bother me and I didn't look. Now it keeps me awake at night.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    There are three things that in the long term are the great choices, Weapons(people who make legal weapons like Ruger and S&W),Vices(Budweiser,Cigarette companies, and other vices), and finally Food(Tyson, Conagra, General Mills)
    Some people use the Bombs, Booze, and Grub saying.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links