New Family Member! GSD rescue - Page 2

New Family Member! GSD rescue

This is a discussion on New Family Member! GSD rescue within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thank you for your kindness. Our Max and Jessie are both rescue dogs and are the most loyal and affectionate companions. photo.jpg photo.jpg OS...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Family Member! GSD rescue

Cool

Thank you for your kindness.

Our Max and Jessie are both rescue dogs and are the most loyal and affectionate companions.

photo.jpgphoto.jpg

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    We've got four rescued dogs (pups) outside right now. We went from zero dogs to four dogs pretty fast. I told my wife if we add anymore dogs we'll find ourselves the subject of a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

We were glad to rescue them, I'll just be extra glad when they get over the puppy stage.

Congratulations on the rescue, I swear that rescues are eternally grateful to their new owners. BTW we have 3 inside cats that were rescues as well.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links