Top Shot Competion - Page 2

Top Shot Competion

This is a discussion on Top Shot Competion within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I like the show. Especially the creativity of the various setups. Heck, I think it would be a LOT of fun to compete, and maybe ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Top Shot Competion

I like the show. Especially the creativity of the various setups. Heck, I think it would be a LOT of fun to compete, and maybe even more fun to think up innovative scenarios.

Like others, I also watch R Lee Ermey's 'Lock n Load'. He's a real hoot, and a pretty fine shot too!

Truly, the only way to watch any show these days is via DVR, to FF through the BS and never-ending commercials.
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Distinguished Member
    I'm streaming it as we speak on History Channel's website.

Like everyone else, I hope there's less cliquey, drama BS than last season.

I watched the 1st episode of Season 3 last night without the benefit of the DVR and it was OK. I do like being able to FF through all of the non shooting parts. Anybody ever done a 1000 yard shot like they had in Season 2? The episode where they were shooting at an axe blade in order to bust balloons on either side was pretty cool. I am amazed at how good these folks are.
    .357 mag, When you care enough to send the very best!

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    DVR is possibly one of the neatest inventions out there in electronic entertainment. Love it. I am gonna watch Top Shot tonight at my leisure because of it.
    From Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay:

Kumar: "I'm telling you, Jorge, the first thing you have to do when you get to America, buy a device called TiVo, Okay? Freedom means nothing if you're a slave to regular programing. I promise you that."
    Skeeter64 likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    I watched the first two seasons, but missed last night. Hope to catch a rerun (nice thing about History, Discover, etc. channels--they show the programs several times during the week). Unfortunately, I don't have a DVR. Probably should get one. I hope they don't have as much "drama" this season! I want to see the shooting, not a bunch of drama queens! I didn't mind the cliqueishness of the military guys last season as much as I minded the "know it all" golf pro dude who wouldn't listen to anyone else and refused to listen to the instructions given by the "pros". I was amazed he lasted as long as he did! Hope this season is better.

Watch it on the History channels web site.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links