Former Playmate Arrested at Airport.... - Page 2

Former Playmate Arrested at Airport....

This is a discussion on Former Playmate Arrested at Airport.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [QUOTE=Bark'n;2002700]I do believe a lot of guns found at the airport are legitimately good people who just have their head up their butt. QUOTE] It ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Former Playmate Arrested at Airport....

[QUOTE=Bark'n;2002700]I do believe a lot of guns found at the airport are legitimately good people who just have their head up their butt. QUOTE]

It can happen to anybody. There is a member of this group who is very level headed but they was busted for a (I think Seacamp .32) small gun left in a Maxiadition type of bag from their last trip. They were arrested and after taking a polygraph they was cleared and charges dropped.

Smack smack smack the gum while doing the hair-flip........."Uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm, I'll just throw my makeup in the bag that I took to the range yesterday."
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

She said her boyfriend packed her bags for her. LOL.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    I bet she is either blonde or brunette, fake upper decorations, and short shorts or mini skirt. They are all the same, mostly fake and ditzy. Just my take on them.

And this is wrong how....................lol.

Well the actual article was nothing exciting but the link to the locker room pics was pretty dern hot. Of course I have been over here awhile to.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Supposedly, according to the version that I read, it wasn't her gun. Her boyfriend had put "his" gun in her bag. But still...a .45 should be pretty apparent. I carry a .380 and I know when I have it and when I don't.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    Darkness can make most women look as good as an air-brushed version of her
    Darkness and alcohol.

Maam were gonna have to search ya,
    I understand,but why is their a line?
    We have to make sure we don't miss anything,and I'm first cause I got seniority
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Also a good idea to keep your traveling and gun-related bags totally separate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links