The official DC tattoo thread

This is a discussion on The official DC tattoo thread within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Finally uploaded them...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The official DC tattoo thread

Finally uploaded them
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by RemMod597 View Post
    Stairway to Heaven FTW!
    Someone caught it. Who would think zeppelin03 would get the hermit from the stairway posters.

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Be careful now next thing you know folks will be talking about the t-shirt everyone is wearing.

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. Tattoos are an expression of life and some have more exciting lives than others. It is strictly a personal choice, some like them some don't. Here I can say that 3/4 of the military and support guys have ink, some are fully sleeved on both arms and that is just what you can see and it ranges from privates to officers and everything in between.

Lory just had here 1/2 sleeve outline done last night and has several pieces of ink that all mean something to her and I love every one of them. I will let her take pics and decide what she would like to post. To me a woman with body art shows that they are strong, confident and just plain damn sexy but they are not for everyone.

I have tats that mean something to me. I received my first in 1979. A simple USMC in old english script that I got on Court Street in Jacksonville N.C. Since then I have added a Harley Eagle Bar and Shield on my inside left forearm, a SWAT Sniper 1* on my right upper arm, a Superman logo in the center of my chest, a 360 tribal band on my right arm, upon graduation from sniper school the chinese symbol for "Death" on my inner right forearm and a HD with scrolling on the back of my neck. The last one I received by a young E-5 at a firebase in Iraq by a very talented young man who is no longer with this world so it is rather special to me.

When I come home next I will get more simply because I like them. Most are covered by a t shirt but if they show oh well. I won't get profanity or anything like that but again it is a personal choice.

Chris as stated you have to decide what patriotic to you. Simply go online for pictures and quotes and make it special for you. The artist will be able to draw it up and make changes until you are satisfied.

Lima I have to agree your avatar would be the perfect first tattoo. Lish very nice ink and tastefully done.
    I agree women with ink are very sexy!

i have a whole bunch. i am also too lazy to take a pic.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

This is my latest. Finishing it next month
    Attached Images
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links