Flash mob hits 7-11 store..... - Page 4

Flash mob hits 7-11 store.....

This is a discussion on Flash mob hits 7-11 store..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would have loved an pepper spray grenade to have been thrown into that group. I"ve been thinking of a reason to buy one of ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Flash mob hits 7-11 store.....

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I would have loved an pepper spray grenade to have been thrown into that group. I"ve been thinking of a reason to buy one of those.... I think I have my reason.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by ntkb View Post
    More Hollywood hype plenty of black people killing in high numbers

Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
    1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
    2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
    3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
    4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
    5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
    6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
    7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
    8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
    9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
    10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
    11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
    12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
    13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
    14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
    15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
    16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
    17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
    18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
    19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
    20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
    21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
    22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
    23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
    24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
    25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
    26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
    28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
    30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
    31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
    32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
    33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
    34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
    35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
    36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
    37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
    38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
    39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
    40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
    41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
    42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
    43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
    44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
    45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
    46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
    47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
    48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
    49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
    50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
    51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
    52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
    53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
    54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
    55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
    56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
    57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

Looks like we have 57 people signed up for our ballistics testing. Beats waiting good ballistic gellatin to set up.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
    Could you point out a recent all white mob that was vehemently anti black for me? No recent cases of that as far as I know. I do, however, know that there have been plenty of blacks marching through the streets rioting and screaming "kill whitey!"

Go online and read what's coming from some of the racist blacks participating in these riots. There's plenty of talk about us crackers getting what's coming to us.

No one but the participants drug race into this. People need to stop trying to be politically correct and pull there heads out of their you know what's. These are anti white mobs, and they are springing up all over the country.
    You may be too young to have heard of it, but there's a group called the Ku Klux Klan that is still alive and well down here in the south. They just held a rally in a nearby town last year.

The point to my race-neutral efforts on this thread was to keep racial bias out of it, in the spirit of focusing on a new trend of flash mobs and how we can plan accordingly.

Racism is one of the oldest and ugliest forms of hatred on the planet. It's simply an excuse to hate, and if you take that away, the criminal will find another reason. I'm not so naive to think that it will go away, but it does disgust me, hence I give it as little credibility as possible.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    If you're afraid to see it for what it is, or try to ignore it, you're only part of the problem by looking the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    If you're afraid to see it for what it is, or try to ignore it, you're only part of the problem by looking the other way.
    You are right. The mayor of Philadelphia would probably agree with you.

In a combative speech on Sunday at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in Philadelphia, Mayor Nutter said that young black men have to stop acting like "sperm donors" and "human ATMs." He admonished parents for failing to supervise and expect good behavior from their children. And he directly implicated habits and styles of some young black men in the city.

"If you walk into somebody's office with your hair uncombed and a pick in the back, and your shoes untied and your pants half-down, tattoos up and down your arms and on your neck, and you wonder why somebody won't hire you?" Nutter told the congregation "They don't hire you 'cause you look like you're crazy. You have damaged your own race."

"I am a proud black man in this country," Nutter said in a subsequent interview with the Associated Press. "It was a message that needed to be said. It needed to be said at this time . . . People have had enough of this nonsense, black and white."

Philadelphia 'flash mobs': black mayor takes aim at black community - CSMonitor.com
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Racism is one of the oldest and ugliest forms of hatred on the planet. It's simply an excuse to hate, and if you take that away, the criminal will find another reason. I'm not so naive to think that it will go away, but it does disgust me, hence I give it as little credibility as possible.
    I don't equate statistics with racism. If there are no known cases of white flash mobs then we can mathematically say it is a problem with the black communities. While the color of their skin may not be the direct reason for the flash mobs, it can't be refuted that they were all black. For example, I can say that blacks are generally better basketball players than whites. Does that mean I'm being racist against white-people like myself? No, I'm just calling it as it is. While I very much believe in equal rights for all, I do not believe all people are created equal, even people of the same race and gender. Everyone is different from each other.

As to the flash mob problem. I agree that pepper spray would be an excellent way of dealing with these scumbags. If you manage to incapacitate and blind a bunch of them, they'll probably still be there when the cops arrive.

Now the real question is, if this type of thing happened in Texas, where our castle doctrine says we can shoot people over property, would that apply to candy bars? One candy bar may not seem like a lot, but being the number of items stolen I wouldn't be surprised to hear the store lost several hundred Dollars. Being that these types of stores are not high profit stores to begin with, that is a big it for the store owner.

If I were a parent and saw my child in the surveillance video, they would be severely punished. I hope some of those scumbag's parents saw them on TV.

A lot of people around here don't like talking about warning shots. But I wonder if a pump action shotgun with some kind of blank being fired off would get their attention. I bet they'd be falling all over each other trying to get out of the store.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    If I were a parent and saw my child in the surveillance video

on the surround sound wide screen 3-D system he scored for me with his drug money, why I'd want him to get some
    copies to send to his cousins at the pen
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Did anyone see Philly's Mayor on "the tube" or in your local "rag"?????

Quote Originally Posted by Gene83 View Post
    You are right. The mayor of Philadelphia would probably agree with you.

[I]In a combative speech on Sunday at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in Philadelphia, Mayor Nutter said that young black men have to stop acting like "sperm donors" and "human ATMs." He admonished parents for failing to supervise and expect good behavior from their children. And he directly implicated habits and styles of some young black men in the city.

"If you walk into somebody's office with your hair uncombed and a pick in the back, and your shoes untied and your pants half-down, tattoos up and down your arms and on your neck, and you wonder why somebody won't hire you?" Nutter told the congregation "They don't hire you 'cause you look like you're crazy. You have damaged your own race."

"I am a proud black man in this country," Nutter said in a subsequent interview with the Associated Press. "It was a message that needed to be said. It needed to be said at this time . . . People have had enough of this nonsense, black and white."
    Until now, I had not seen this article.
    If memory serves, Bill Cosby made similar comments a couple years ago and I don't think they were well-received in the black community.

But if Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson makes any sort of public statement, the media is all over it.

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    Soon, if they're smart, 7-11s will be like jewelry stores, with an option to buzz you in, one or two at a time, the clerk behind a shield, or something along those lines. You can't stop it but you can take steps to prevent it.

These flash a-holes will ruin it for the rest of us. Cameras at each entrance, metal detectors, auto-locking doors and bullet resistant glass.
    joker1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    You may be too young to have heard of it, but there's a group called the Ku Klux Klan that is still alive and well down here in the south. They just held a rally in a nearby town last year.

The point to my race-neutral efforts on this thread was to keep racial bias out of it, in the spirit of focusing on a new trend of flash mobs and how we can plan accordingly.

That may very well be true, but not counting their disgusting calls for lynching anyone not white, what else did that KKK rally accomplish? Did this mass of racist, old, southern, white men rampage the city they held their rally in? Did they knock over the local 711 in mass? Did they burn down other nearby businesses while screaming for a free handout? I doubt it.

I think, given the racial implications already listed in this thread, there is a better explanation of the racial aspect of the recent violent "flash" mobs in the US here:
    Social Degeneration by Thomas Sowell
    It's a column on the recent flash mob mentality in Philly, Denver, Chicago, and Milwaukee and others by Thomas Sowell, a well respected and BLACK economist.

Personally, I suspect if we can get rid of the baiting mouthpieces like Sharpton, Jackson, etc... and successfully kill most of the "social" programs to last for at least one full generation, we'd have a lot less of these problems, but I also live in the real world unfortunately where I'm outnumbered and surrounded by moochers and looters 1,000,000 to 1.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Much as I love the Instant Karma aspect of the pepper grenade, I'll admit there are some problems with the idea. I have to question its legality in many places. There is also the probability of contamination of just about everything in the store which brings up insurance issues; would the insurers pay off?

What we have here are two separate problems:
    1) How to protect the clerks, and
    2) How to dissuade bad people without harming ourselves in the process.

For #1, it seems Guantes' idea of electrically locking doors & windows with impact-resistant film on them along with a safe-room for the clerks seems the surest and safest, although I wouldn't want to be trapped in there without my equalizer. Also, there could be problems with illegally detaining the perps by locking them in over what amounts to a misdemeanor. The thing to do would be keep the doors unlocked until all perps have left the scene. This would require the ability to monitor from the safe-room.

#2) Well, now, that is a social problem that we're still working on.

I think it would not be that hard to show the intent of the mob, on entry, was theft, which would shift the charge from petty theft (Misdmeanor) to burglary (Felony).
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

VIP Member
    Given that the US Attorney General has publically stated that members of a certain group would not be charged if they commit crimes against members of another group - what do you expect to happen? We are reaping what he has sown. Of course, if you disagree with his policies, or those of his boss - you are called a racist.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Rule of law....Is anyone here ready for a break down. Really ready. What if you are face with the decision to shoot a police officer. Are you willing to make that choice in the name of freedom. We all think we know how its going to play out, but have we made it clear in our own minds what we would do if it really happened. Ponder that for a moment.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Senior Moderator
    Rule of law....Is anyone here ready for a break down. Really ready. What if you are face with the decision to shoot a police officer. Are you willing to make that choice in the name of freedom.
    If you have to shoot a police officer then that would make you part of the problem, wouldnt it?

We all think we know how its going to play out, but have we made it clear in our own minds what we would do if it really happened.
    No one has a clue how it will play out. You are kidding yourself if you think you do. They are too many factors to consider.

Ponder that for a moment.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links