Killer of 3 yo confesses......

Killer of 3 yo confesses......

This is a discussion on Killer of 3 yo confesses...... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Now that he has confessed he needs to be placed in a plastic bag, suffocated and thrown in a ditch to rot. Records: Neighbor confessed ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Killer of 3 yo confesses......

Angry Killer of 3 yo confesses......

Now that he has confessed he needs to be placed in a plastic bag, suffocated and thrown in a ditch to rot.

Records: Neighbor confessed to killing Mo. Girl - Yahoo! News
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Sure hope they have the death penalty in MO!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Drive a wooden stake through this monster's heart!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    The death penalty is too easy for someone like this.
    People like this, that prey on children need to die very slowly and painfully. Perhaps some of the old "Apache" methods.
    Just my $.02
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I can't understand how anyone would not be in favor of the death penalty. They should die by the same methods they used on their victims and allow the family the option of doing it themselves. Lethal injection is far too kind. It's what we use on pets we love.

This guy will get rough treatment in prison.
    RevolvingMag likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Now that he has confessed he needs to be placed in a plastic bag, suffocated and thrown in a ditch to rot.

Records: Neighbor confessed to killing Mo. Girl - Yahoo! News
    Wasting any more resources on this turd would be a waste. Break his legs & arms & throw him to the wolves.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhmAsylm View Post
    Wasting any more resources on this turd would be a waste. Break his legs & arms & throw him to the wolves.
    Too much effort. I'm sure the local zoo would love not to have to spend a fortune on food for the lions for a day... I say throw em in with the lions at the local zoo.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I can't understand how anyone would not be in favor of the death penalty. They should die by the same methods they used on their victims and allow the family the option of doing it themselves. Lethal injection is far too kind. It's what we use on pets we love.

This guy will get rough treatment in prison.
    Let's hope that he inadvertently committed suicide by inmate.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Angry

Body of child found....

Remains of missing 3-year-old Mo. girl found - Yahoo! News

If there was ever a reason for the immediate implementation of the death penalty this is one.

Infact they can take this POS and the POS in New York who killed the 8 year old boy two weeks ago and do them both together.

There is no reason that these two pieces of scum should breath air any longer.... None.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Body of child found....

Remains of missing 3-year-old Mo. girl found - Yahoo! News

If there was ever a reason for the immediate implementation of the death penalty this is one.

In fact they can take this POS and the POS in New York who killed the 8 year old boy two weeks ago and do them both together.

There is no reason that these two pieces of scum should breath air any longer.... None.
    AMEN! on the two-fer!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    Too much effort. I'm sure the local zoo would love not to have to spend a fortune on food for the lions for a day... I say throw em in with the lions at the local zoo.
    No, you have to give him the means to defend himself. It's his constitutional rights. So I say give him a plastic bag to defend himself with and then throw him in with the lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I can't understand how anyone would not be in favor of the death penalty.
    Not to derail this thread, but...because there have been numerous examples of prisoners on death row for crimes they did NOT commit - who were cleared by DNA evidence. Once you execute someone, you can't go back and say..."whoops, looks like the criminal justice system got that one wrong...sorry 'bout that."

Maybe we need a standard above "beyond a reasonable doubt" before we can execute someone? I don't know. Cases like this scream out for the death penalty - assuming the perp is not insane or otherwise unable to judge right from wrong. He admits he did it, the evidence is solid...seems like "way beyond a reasonable doubt."
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Some need to die for the good of the whole. He is one of the ones who needs to die.

OS

Both of the individuals in question need to be sent to prison. Give them a month or a double-life sentence. Doesn't matter. Even inmates have a code. I remember hearing a story about a man who killed a young girl, cut her into pieces which he stuffed into a trash bag and then was sent to prison for it. After a week the guards found him in tiny pieces, stuffed in a trash bag in his cell.

Inmates have sources and they find out almost instantly who got locked up for what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links