This is a discussion on 2011 NCAA Football Survival Pool thread within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Two weeks and two days until the season kicks off! Are you ready for some football!?! This is a game I played on another forum ...
Two weeks and two days until the season kicks off!
Are you ready for some football!?!
This is a game I played on another forum last year and it was really fun. Thought we could give it a try here.
This is for bragging rights only!
1. Choose any of the 120 Football Bowl Subdivision (Division 1) teams with undefeated records.
2. You may choose a particular team only once for the whole season...choose wisely.
3. Your team wins, you advance to the next week. One loss and you're out.
4. You pick a team you've already used, you're out.
5. You pick a team with one or more losses, you're out.
6. All picks must be posted in official 2011 NCAA Survival Pool thread by kick off time of first scheduled game of the week.
7. This is a weekly Survival contest. You fail to make a pick, you're out.
Heads up play...not picking against a spread.
Official schedule here:
2011 NCAA Division I-A NCAA Football Scores and Schedules for Week 1 - ESPN
I am getting an early start in an effort to get greater participation. Good luck to all!
My Week 1 pick is UTEP.
Last edited by jmtgsx; August 17th, 2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Added Rule #7.
Was really hoping to get a little participation here. This being a survival game, you have to be "in" with a pick before the season starts. That's one week from tonight.