WOW - Our Country has some stupid Idiots - She wants to be the biggest idiot too....

This is a discussion on WOW - Our Country has some stupid Idiots - She wants to be the biggest idiot too.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by packinnova dunno...reeling that one in might sink the ship, captain. We're gonna need a bigger boat!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: WOW - Our Country has some stupid Idiots - She wants to be the biggest idiot too....

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    dunno...reeling that one in might sink the ship, captain.
    We're gonna need a bigger boat!
    AFB likes this.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

2. Remove Ads

Gabriel Iglesias aka The Fluffy Guy said there were only 5 levels of fatness I think we just found a sixth. I should stand beside her just to feel skinny

Lead Moderator
    Words fail me!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

I have to ask because of sheer disbelief, but it says she wants to weigh 1,600lbs!?!!??

I really do feel bad for the kids. I would rather leave home than watch my mom kill herself for some media stunt.
    joker1 likes this.

The one thing we can easily control health wise is our weight yet 1 in 5 Americans are obese. I didn't believe this stat until I went to a Chinese buffet last week and then to Wally World to get some ammo. It is rather depressing to see these 2 spectacles in one day. On the up side the stat says, "Americans"" and I do not believe I heard anyone speaking English at Wally World.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    "I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good."
    That would be the gravitational field she is generating.

Administrator
    She intentionally eats at least 20,000 Calories a day? Unreal. I can't even imagine that.
    I think it's very likely she has deep rooted psychological issues so I'm not going to make my usual smartazz comments.
    I'm best guessing that she figures that she cannot lose the weight that she already has & so why not go for the opposite extreme?
    She has to know that reaching her intended goal will do her in.

Slightly off-topic:
    In other countries around the world "poor people" starve.
    In America (by far) the biggest health risk for welfare recipients is obesity.

VIP Member
    I've heard, the bigger they are, the more there is to love, but that's ridiculous!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Well you gotta have some goals in life... I hope for her kids sake she realizes that her kids growing up not trying to be the fattest men on the planet should be her priority.

She's unemployed and is able to buy that many groceries, um I think an audit of the food stamp and welfare system is due.

I shudder to think of the people that find her sexy. You'd have to shoot me first.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Cattus Vir View Post
    Gabriel Iglesias aka The Fluffy Guy said there were only 5 levels of fatness I think we just found a sixth. I should stand beside her just to feel skinny
    He did have a 6th, it was "Oh hell no" I think she might be level 7

Quote Originally Posted by MattInFla View Post
    So, does anyone CCW a harpoon gun? Yarrrr!
    I predict only one man will live to tell the tale of that whale hunt.
    The reward for work well done is more work.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    I have to ask because of sheer disbelief, but it says she wants to weigh 1,600lbs!?!!??

I really do feel bad for the kids. I would rather leave home than watch my mom kill herself for some media stunt.
    One media stunt always leads to another...but at least we don't have to worry about her flying off in a balloon, like the kid from Colorado.

I don't think she could fly away with a Chinook helicopter.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Her sister is a cutie. :)

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    She spends more on groceries than I make at my job!

That is just discusting...
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    If you need to use a handicap cart in a store due to your only disability being extremely obese you need to be kicked off welfare and food stamps and see how much weight you gain at a minimum wage job.
    Says shes a model so she maybe has a website that shows off all her......lovely curves...... I dont think welfare would be enough for even a few days of food anyway. Also says here "fans" are supporting here. Maybe its like that movie Feed where they are taking bets on when she'll die from over-eating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links