Wife laid off... again.

Wife laid off... again.

This is a discussion on Wife laid off... again. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; <RANT> Wife just called. She was laid off again, today, after only a few months at her first job following her bypass. </RANT>...

Thread: Wife laid off... again.

Wife laid off... again.

<RANT>
    Wife just called. She was laid off again, today, after only a few months at her first job following her bypass.
    </RANT>

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are cunning and you sleep with your mouth open.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that, especially in this economy.
    It's never a easy situation to deal with, but with the price of everything out there any loss in income is like a shot to the gut. I hope she keeps her sprit up and hangs in there, ya just never know when opportunity will knock.

TC
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

It could be worse...

I had to buy my wife a wig cause my friend said she was getting balled at work!

Best of luck to you both. Like gbk said though, you never know. It may even be a blessing in disguise.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I feel ya. My wife is one of the best string teachers in our area and can't get a job for years now. People that have been hired instead of her have actually been fired a year later. And still no job. We're dumbfounded as to the reason why, she has excellent credentials, a proven successful track record and is rather pleasant and easy to work with. Really sucks, I feel your pain, and rant.

Jim

My prayers for both of you. Hopefully another door will open soon. Feel free to rant all you want; we all need to do that at times!
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Sponsored Links