Wife laid off... again.

Wife laid off... again.

This is a discussion on Wife laid off... again. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; <RANT> Wife just called. She was laid off again, today, after only a few months at her first job following her bypass. </RANT>...

Thread: Wife laid off... again.

Snohomish County, WA

Wife laid off... again.

Wife just called. She was laid off again, today, after only a few months at her first job following her bypass.

North Georgia
    Man, I'm sorry to hear that, especially in this economy.
    It's never a easy situation to deal with, but with the price of everything out there any loss in income is like a shot to the gut. I hope she keeps her sprit up and hangs in there, ya just never know when opportunity will knock.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

It could be worse...

I had to buy my wife a wig cause my friend said she was getting balled at work!

Best of luck to you both. Like gbk said though, you never know. It may even be a blessing in disguise.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Buffalo, NY
    I feel ya. My wife is one of the best string teachers in our area and can't get a job for years now. People that have been hired instead of her have actually been fired a year later. And still no job. We're dumbfounded as to the reason why, she has excellent credentials, a proven successful track record and is rather pleasant and easy to work with. Really sucks, I feel your pain, and rant.

My prayers for both of you. Hopefully another door will open soon. Feel free to rant all you want; we all need to do that at times!
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links