BREAKING NEWS...The USGS....epicenter...

This is a discussion on BREAKING NEWS...The USGS....epicenter... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!! The USGS has determined that the epicenter of the earthquake was in a cemetery just outside of DC. The cause appears to be ...

Thread: BREAKING NEWS...The USGS....epicenter...

BREAKING NEWS...The USGS....epicenter...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!! The USGS has determined that the epicenter of the earthquake was in a cemetery just outside of DC. The cause appears to be all of our founding fathers rolling over in their graves...
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I heard that they found that the cause was a new fault line that was previously not known. It runs directly under the White House and they are calling it the "Bush's Fault".
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Administrator
    That's probably why it also cracked the Washington Monument.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Maxine Waters is running around trying to figure out how the Tea Party people caused it.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I am sure Hank Johnson thought it was because too many people were standing on one side of the monument.

3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!! The USGS has determined that the epicenter of the earthquake was in a cemetery just outside of DC. The cause appears to be all of our founding fathers rolling over in their graves...
    this was proved to be incorrect. it was caused by a several trillion dollar check bouncing LOL
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

Links