Two sheriff employees shot

Two sheriff employees shot

This is a discussion on Two sheriff employees shot within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wouldnt you have made sure it was empty first? Accidental shooting injures sheriff workers* - Police Briefs - Charleston Daily Mail - West Virginia News ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Two sheriff employees shot

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    That would make too much sense.

It amazes me how some people live as long as they do.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Chief Deputy Kevin Cecil tells The Intelligencer/Wheeling News Register (Two Are Shot - News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register ) that the accident occurred Monday evening at one employee's residence.
    Cecil says a department-owned gun malfunctioned and discharged while the employees were working on it.
    Sounds more to me like the two employees "malfunctioned" when they decided to "work" on a loaded gun... Here's your sign
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

there is no such thing as an accidental discharge, there are discharges caused by being negligent otherwise known as negligent discharges.
    too bad for these 2 hope they are ok and they need to go through some retraining, to adjust their poor gun handling habits.

My sympathy's to both ... nursing a wound..and worrying about your livelyhood..or a co-worker...sucks..heal as soon as you can,our prayers are with ya

Didn't follow the rules!
    babarock likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Hope they wern't employees that carry firearms while working for the sheriffs department !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot1 View Post
    Hope they wern't employees that carry firearms while working for the sheriffs department !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since it was a department issued weapon and onea the guys was suppose to qualify within a day or two of the incident I would say that they carry guns at work.

Whats the problem..I can't get it to shoot,hmmm lemme see it did you try pulling the BLAM, It's fixed...whos car we taking to the hospital
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

What do they teach at the academy?
    It doesn't appear to be the law, and it doesn't appear to be gun safety.

Cecil says a department-owned gun malfunctioned and discharged while the employees were working on it.
    In this case I would assume that the weapon involved will be sent in for proper repairs. Be interesting to see what they would find wrong with it.
    Not that I expect that to happen.

Michael

One of the best rules for gun handling safety is to never point the muzzle at something you would rather not see destroyed. If this rule is obeyed and treated with the utmost priority, a slip up of one of the other rules won't turn out so tragic.

Sponsored Links