John Adams; and
John Adams; and
Margret Thatcher...more of a man than any three current politicians I can think of.
Sir Colin Campbell (my great great...uncle who commanded the Highlanders against the Russians during the Crimean War)
Frederick der Grosse with a German or French translator
OK a little clarification, the three I have chosen are for the purpose of discussing current events to compare our current state of affairs with the opinions of:
1. One of our Founding Fathers, not to mention he was an interesting character: Ben Franklin.
2. A great patriot and military genius who, was driven to rebel from our republic: Robert E Lee.
3. A conscientious objector to war who became a war hero: Sgt Alvin York.
Will you all discuss with Theodore the many ways to show your manhood and dodge the draft? Real men like my father and uncles sucked it up. I guess it takes a real manly man to dodge the draft.
if you want to meet mas, he'll probably be at the IDPA this Sat in JAX
Ted Nugent is a given choice. He is a very educated and well rounded man, overall.
Ronald Reagan....he stared the Russkies in the eye, and kept the wolves at bay during the height of the Cold War.
Tom Selleck...also very educated, a big gun advocate and has a killer 'stache and was Magnum PI and Quigley Down Under.
Charlton Heston was very close on this list just so i could hear him say "From my cold dead hands..." LOL
Robert E. Lee
Bob Munden (He'll keep things from getting too heavy)
Babe Ruth-drank, smoked and womanized like no other
Michael Jackson-would give Carlin a reason to make us laugh all night
1) My late father who retired in 2000 after forty two years at C.I.A. and passed away before finishing his book.
2) Major L.T. Steele (active duty United States Army)
3) Lt Col. K. Napier (active duty United State Army)
The cigars would be Bolivars and instead of brandy it would most likely be Bourbon if there was any to be found.
Lt. Michael P. Murphy- Medal of Honor winner/Navy SEAL officer killed in Operation Red Wing. Read a great book about him, he was the kind of person we should all strive to be.
George Washington- Self Explanatory
Anthony Bourdain- He is such an opinionated, arrogant guy that I think he would add a lot to the night. I love his show even though we really couldnt be more different. Hate to sound like a copycat but he would be great.