Learning

This is a discussion on Learning within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ridiculous. An article in todays Indianapolis Star about how students in this country ILLEGALLY will have to pay out-of-state tuition rates at State colleges. The ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hdsteve69

Thread: Learning

Learning

Ridiculous. An article in todays Indianapolis Star about how students in this country ILLEGALLY will have to pay out-of-state tuition rates at State colleges. The only thing they should be learning is how quickly they can be deported!!!
    http://www.indystar.com/article/2011...t|IndyStar.com
    Last edited by Steve666; August 31st, 2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Fixing Link
    Steve
    An armed society is a polite society

2. Remove Ads

Unfortunately, that page could not be found.

Try the search box or site index below to find what you are looking for

Link fixed
    Steve

I personally agree with what they are doing. Its about time the individual states start doing something about illegals in this country since it doesnt seem like our federal government is. Personally they probably shouldnt even be able to enroll if they are illegal. Let them go to college in their own country or do what is neccessary to be here legally and then let them use our resources. I dont have a problem with imigration if we didnt allow it we wouldnt be here but it needs to be done legally.
    Tzadik likes this.

I agree. I have nothing against immigration or immigrants, as long as they do it legally. The husband of one of my best friends is from Lithuania, here legally. He is a terrific fellow, just as I'm sure many of these people are. They just need follow the proper procedure and be here in accordance with the law. If you notice, in the OP I emphasized the fact that this was referring to those who were here ILLEGALLY. My opinion is that if you are not here in a legal manner you should not be able to enroll in school, get a drivers license, or receive other services or benfits.
    Steve

Links