Where to buy online?

Where to buy online?

This is a discussion on Where to buy online? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was wondering if anybody had any websites they buy guns/supplys from online. I am looking for online retailers and auction sites. Mostly because I ...

Thread: Where to buy online?

Where to buy online?

I was wondering if anybody had any websites they buy guns/supplys from online. I am looking for online retailers and auction sites. Mostly because I might be buying an complete AR upper online soon and can only fine a few places.

Gunsamerica and Gunbroker are the two big auction/private sales sites I'm aware of.

Luckily, I have an honest gun dealer in my area. I'd rather order through him, even with his markup from the online places. Thanks Gary :)
    Liberty is an inherently offensive lifestyle. Living in a free society guarantees that each one of us will see our most cherished principles and beliefs questioned and in some cases mocked. It's worth it.

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by '75scout
    I was wondering if anybody had any websites they buy guns/supplys from online. I am looking for online retailers and auction sites. Mostly because I might be buying an complete AR upper online soon and can only fine a few places.
    If you are looking for an AR upper try some of the postings on the Equipment Exchange at ar15.com.

Remember too that you do NOT have to go through a dealer for AR uppers. AR lowers are considered firearms and either need to be done face to face or through a dealer.
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

Sponsored Links