All hell broke loose...twice this week

This is a discussion on All hell broke loose...twice this week within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Rivers Doodle, don't forget to make some reference to your wife that she doesn't work. Of course she'll understand that you're just ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: All hell broke loose...twice this week

Quote Originally Posted by Rivers View Post
    Doodle, don't forget to make some reference to your wife that she doesn't work. Of course she'll understand that you're just joking. (Might want to make sure that she's done clean sheets for you when you're on the couch.)
    I wouldn't make that joke, this place is always spotless and dinners ready as I am walking through the door with no complainin'. I aint gonna screw up a good thing.

2. Remove Ads

You REALLY need to have a few video cameras laying around.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Bullseye View Post
    You REALLY need to have a few video cameras laying around.
    Yeah it wasn't funny but it is now and I don't want to see it again but I would have loved to see it initially.

I got a rescue Yellow lab/Greyhound mix,you think a lab has a buncha energy Millie will burn around the fence in the backyard like nothing flat,Due to some bad habits we got her a new collar,I call it my 400 yard dog taser,It has 8 levels of shock,and yes I have shocked my fingers so I know what intensity each setting delivers,I can give her a light buzz when she is doing something she shouldn't be and it works better than telling her NO
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Or Tabasco
    That will do it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links