Anyone personally know any real BG's? - Page 4

Anyone personally know any real BG's?

This is a discussion on Anyone personally know any real BG's? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I've met a few scumbags coming up. People doing everything from robbery (armed and otherwise), purse snatching, double murder. Most weren't people I was anything ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Anyone personally know any real BG's?

I've met a few scumbags coming up. People doing everything from robbery (armed and otherwise), purse snatching, double murder. Most weren't people I was anything more than an acquaintance with. Had a friend growing up that got involved in the wrong crowd (gambling, drugs, etc) and ended up being tortured and executed while trying to collect on a gambling debt. There are some terrible people in the world. The capacity for man's evil is astounding. As if anyone needed another reason to carry.

They were a while back, in the '80s but I can think of two dirtbags that I knew but was never really friends with. One genius worked at our small town gas station / convenience store and decided he'd rob the place at gunpoint. He had on a ski mask but the female clerk thought it may have been him. The odds really stacked against him when he opened the floor safe when the clerk wouldn't or couldn't do it. LOL "Here's Your Sign"

Another maggot that lived with his parents about four doors down from us had a drug buddy that he didn't agree with. So one day when the buddy was leaving said idiot's house in his pickup truck, he pulled out a deer rifle and shot him in the head before he got out of his driveway.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

We're involved in a food ministry in the Sunnyslope area of Phoenix. Although I don't know any of them well I do know there are more than a few bad guys (and girls). We have a strange mix of people from families supplementing their groceries, homeless (not their fault), homeless (due to their lifestyle), druggies, ex convicts etc. I get a pretty good idea of who's who due to a local LEO who volunteers sometimes, he works in the area and has arrested a good portion of our people. There are also several who are working to turn their lives around (some with more success than others).

The grandson of one of our long time volunteers was involved in the subway murders (Man found guilty in Subway murders of two teens). That was a hard thing to watch her go through. We may have met him once or twice at food ministry but I really don't remember him. She is always trying to straighten out her kids and grand kids. One of her daughters comes once in a while and she looks older than her mother. Meth is an evil thing.
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

My half brother is prolly wearing cement booties in the Gulf of Mexico, or the Atlantic off Florida coast. Only met him a few times as he lived out of state with his mom. Nice guy.. had been a semi pro magician and an actor. Got into upscale restaurant business, got in with "the family" as I heard it... and was dealing drugs to pay off debts...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

In the 70's, I had an uncle who boot legged beer,(dry county). Ever so often they would get a call for a raid, just leave enough out to look good in the paper.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

I worked with a guy who walked up to his BILs house, knocked on the door and when he answered he blew him away cuz he was abusing the guys sister........BG? maybe.

I have met a few politicians...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    I've buried a few and buried a few victims.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    A family used to live in our town. We would see them some. the husband even watched our kids during a baby shower at their house. they moved to Nashville and the husband strangled his wife while his kids and mother-in-law slept in the house.

I have a cousin who is serving time for dealing heroin. His dad (my uncle) is a corrections officer at the same facility so they get to see each other quite often.

I have a friend who was a pharmacist who got caught stealing drugs from a pharmacy he was working in. Another friend of mine arrested him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links