My specially trained Police Dog

This is a discussion on My specially trained Police Dog within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hotguns, I don't know who's crazier, you or the dog!!!!!!! Funny do-do, just the same!!!!!!!!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: My specially trained Police Dog

VIP Member
    Hotguns, I don't know who's crazier, you or the dog!!!!!!!

Funny do-do, just the same!!!!!!!!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Due to hard times and recent events, the training for my police dog has been stepped up. Since he is a very smart and talented dog he has been selected for a special "pilot program" in which both the dog and the handler must go though together. This dog is exeptionally smart. He loves guns, often sleeping with them and he naturally took to the program.

I am very proud of him and decided to post some pictures of him as we both graduate this week. He has broken all sorts of shooting records and promises to be a great asset to our undermanned dept.

Here is a picture of him working on his breathing technique. Once he learned to keep his tongue in his mouth, and the drool off of the scope, he started doing very well.

This one shows him working on his camoflage technique. A dog must be able to blend in and assimilate into any enviornment.

A very rare picture indeed, that few people ever get to discuss. Usually all you see is the flash...and then its over.

Last but not least...the handgun training. Although we hope he never has to use it, its a skill that he has if other means fail him.

Good, multitalented dogs are hard to find. If I can just get him to clean his own guns,and flush the toilet when he is done I would consider him perfect.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.
    Police Dog? I want to see your badge!
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Great post! Your dog is my hero!!

Awesome! Showed it to all the k9 guys at work. I think half of em use it as the wallpaper on their phones now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links