Thanks for keeping me on track

This is a discussion on Thanks for keeping me on track within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My ONLY flaw ( ) is I suffer from buyer's remorse real real bad. I just bought a Walther PPS (which actually, I am very ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Thanks for keeping me on track

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Thanks for keeping me on track

My ONLY flaw () is I suffer from buyer's remorse real real bad. I just bought a Walther PPS (which actually, I am very happy with), thinking about switching platforms, thinking about thinking about thinking about ad infinitum. Truthfully, I am very pleased with the Glock platform, and every time I post about this or that, you guys remind me that it truly is a great platform. So I just wanted to say a heart felt thank you for keeping me on track. If you ever need another brick to slap me upside the head, I have a whole bunch stashed aside for just that purpose.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

You suffer from a common afliction known as gunfickleitis. It never really goes away, but gets more manageble with time. You either run out of stupid money, or you settle down and figure out what you really like and stop chasing your tail.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Glock lovers, who decide to leave Glock, always come back to dependability.
    glockman10mm likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    EMP,

Have you looked at the CZ line up??

J/K......If you find something that works for you, go with it.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Buyers remorse is usually only temporary. I have only gotten rid of three firearms in my life. Two because I didn't use them anymore, and the other because it was no longer reliable. I do not regret not having these three guns.
    If the remorse gun is reliable, keep it if you are finacially able. You may suffer remorse again if you get rid of it and wish you had it down the road.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Links