Trigger finger fail... - Page 2

Trigger finger fail...

This is a discussion on Trigger finger fail... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Whose going to pick your nose for ya? What are you crazy or something? I'd never use my trigger finger to pick my nose...situational awareness ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trigger finger fail...

Senior Moderator
    Whose going to pick your nose for ya?
    What are you crazy or something? I'd never use my trigger finger to pick my nose...situational awareness and all that.

I'd hate to get into a situation where I had my finger up my nose...and had to shoot and all...
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    You didnt pull it out with your teeth? I'm kind of suprised, you being former Jarhead and all...
    Had I opened my mouth to do that I probably would have screamed like a little girl. Just touching the staple about dropped me. After it was out I was able to rinse the holes and dress my thumb without screaming, crying or passing out and that was Jarhead enough for me.

Senior Moderator
    I hear ya. I felt a bit week in the knees myself. Inside I was screaming and yelling like a baby.
    Of course, being in uniform I had to act all macho, like it was no big deal that I just tried to pinch my finger off.
    If one had seen me, they would have thought it a matter of routine.

It's a good thing no one saw me in the restroom talking to myself with all that warm water laughing at me.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL

Pics, or it didn't happen!

Just kidding. Sorry about your TF.
    cammo likes this.

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are cunning and you sleep with your mouth open.

Distinguished Member
    What a story, thanks for sharing that.

Keep an eye on infection, you know that. How about an offside holster? This makes me want to practice left hand shooting at the range. And closing car doors :) Seriously though, I will be more careful now, I've knicked myself a few times but never that bad.

Good healing.

cg

VIP Member
    That was a much better story that I thought we were going to get from the thread title. I was expecting a ND. Sorry about the finger injury, but it will heal with time. Glad it was not an ND.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    I shut my middle and trigger finger in a car door when i was ten, all i said was hey mom could you unlock the door, my fingers are stuck, had three cuts on em that needed stitches and i didn't even cry, man up HG.

All kidding aside I thought you were left handed, why carry on the right side?
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Senior Moderator
    All kidding aside I thought you were left handed, why carry on the right side?
    I'm right eye dominate. I shoot a rifle off of the right shoulder as well.

When you instinctively shoot, your dominate eye takes over so you just bring the gun up to your eye and shoot. It's quick and accurate.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links