Full Patdowns At NFL Games.....

This is a discussion on Full Patdowns At NFL Games..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by rstickle I'm getting darned tired of getting groped every time I want to get in someplace. Well, that may be but you'll ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Full Patdowns At NFL Games.....

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rstickle View Post
    I'm getting darned tired of getting groped every time I want to get in someplace.
    Well, that may be but you'll get no sympathy from the female members of the forum... (think about it...LOL).

2. Remove Ads

It just makes the big screen TV, cheap beer in the fridge and a bathroom with no lines all that much more inviting.

I'm not going to pay money to have to go through that, and they wouldn't find it anyway.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJ View Post
    Well, that may be but you'll get no sympathy from the female members of the forum... (think about it...LOL).
    now thats funny lmbo

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJ View Post
    Got to say, I have NO comeback for that!!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    Has it really come to that, private security doing pat downs at events. Now there is an idea in need of a lawsuit.

This country is much closer to the crapper than I thought.

VIP Member
    Never been a fan of the game venues. If I'm really at the end of my hobbies then I'll watch it on the tube at some point. Besides, with the increasing number of fightings and shooting incidents at games, it doesn't seem all that inviting.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by rstickle View Post
    Got to say, I have NO comeback for that!!
    me either
    an I'm usually pretty good an fast on the comebacks but that's got me stumped an I've been thinking about it all day even

You might as well just say that the terrorists have have already accomplished what they have set out to do. They supposedly don't like us because of our freedoms, so they figured out a way for us to take our freedoms from ourselves.

Best seat for a ball game is right in my own living room. No lines, instant replay, and I am the only one that gets to grope me! All this without the hassle of parking and paying admission.

My friends have smuggled so many things in to sporting events that it's not even funny. If they feel something, all they can do is ask what it is, and are satisfied with any half reasonable answer. Some little old man was checking them one day and asked what the bump on my buddy's hip was, and was completely satisfied when he was told it was an insulin pump.

Being in the band also provides a convenient workaround security at any collegiate sporting event since a tuba and a uniform just get you a happy nod and a occasionally a story about 1976 and the flag girls.

Well, I was going to call "DIBS" on patting down on all of the cheer leaders. ...... the female members of the forum can pat down the players.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by gigamortis View Post
    Best seat for a ball game is right in my own living room. No lines, instant replay, and I am the only one that gets to grope me! All this without the hassle of parking and paying admission.
    true or your local bar is a good place
    the only reason I go to ant games anymore is with the VA rec department. one of our local American legion post an VFW'S sponsor's outpatient veterans to go for free

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety..." - B. Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links