Gaston Glock does a "Hefner" and marries his GF, 51 years younger. - Page 2

Gaston Glock does a "Hefner" and marries his GF, 51 years younger.

This is a discussion on Gaston Glock does a "Hefner" and marries his GF, 51 years younger. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by azchevy Not saying it is a bad thing, just saying it is pretty shameless for the woman. I only feel bad for ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Gaston Glock does a "Hefner" and marries his GF, 51 years younger.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Not saying it is a bad thing, just saying it is pretty shameless for the woman. I only feel bad for the relatives who will be promptly screwed out of the estate unless he was smart enough to get a prenup.
    Why should a persons relatives have any say over what he does withhis money?

Michael
    msgt/ret and WHEC724 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post

Michael
    Yeah you are right. His kids should get nothing and some 30 year old floozy who came in his life during the final 1-10 years when not only should get it all. My bad. I apologize.

Originally Posted by mlr1m

Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Yeah you are right. His kids should get nothing and some 30 year old floozy who came in his life during the final 1-10 years when not only should get it all. My bad. I apologize.
    I'm not saying that it would be the right thing for him to do but if he did its his money and his choice. I have been around numerous families where the kids and other relatives actually complained if their elders have the gall to spend the money they have earned before they die.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I'm not saying that it would be the right thing for him to do but if he did its his money and his choice. I have been around numerous families where the kids and other relatives actually complained if their elders have the gall to spend the money they have earned before they die.

Michael

It is his choice. But I have to question the character of a man who would be with any woman who is clearly out for his money. But , like you said, it is his choice.

And?...
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

well when she leaves, I hope she takes his Glock 19 with her.......my two ex's did. Both Second Gens......don't really remember what I saw in those two women , but I still miss the Glocks.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    well when she leaves, I hope she takes his Glock 19 with her.......my two ex's did. Both Second Gens......don't really remember what I saw in those two women , but I still miss the Glocks.
    Cheer up. Its not like they took a 1911 or something.

Michael

I hope his 'gun' still fires...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    If it makes them both happy, would you deny them that? Maybe he reminds her of her grandfather, and don't forget there are women who genuinely like older men. Who knows? Not my business.

To quote Redd Fox when he married a young Korean lady. "I just opened up my wallet and there she was".
    Hoganbeg and ppkheat like this.
    Don't tread on me or mine.
    I am comfortable laying on a rock in the sun; bothering no one. If you choose to ignore the above statement, you will wish all you had to do, is deal with a snake.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Unlike those of us who shoot multiple makes of firearms, she's married to the Glock!

Two WISE Words : "pre-nuptial agreement" .
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

If it weren't for the fact that he is rich people would be saying it was him taking advantage of some poor young girl.

Michael

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Good for both of them. Not for me to judge.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Hey all you nay sayers! They have been together 7 years now, and Each and everyone of you are just jealous! If you are an old man you wish you had enough dough-ray-me to catch a hot much younger blonde, and if you are a hot young blonde on this forum, you wish you could marry some guy who owns a major gun brand, is rich, and will die before you are actually old, no matter how old and goofy looking he is! AND They look like such a happy couple!Look at the picture!

glock_wife-tfb.jpg
    Last edited by kaboomkaboom; September 21st, 2011 at 03:22 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links