Police: 91-year-old Albert Einsig threw urine on sidewalk to keep kids away

This is a discussion on Police: 91-year-old Albert Einsig threw urine on sidewalk to keep kids away within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police: 91-year-old Albert Einsig threw urine on sidewalk to keep kids away http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler...ne-on-sidewalk First of all, this is just too weird but I kinda feel ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By SIXTO
  • 3 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Police: 91-year-old Albert Einsig threw urine on sidewalk to keep kids away

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler...ne-on-sidewalk

First of all, this is just too weird but I kinda feel sorry for the guy and you have to ask yourself how desperate do you have to be to resort to pouring urine all over the place just so kids will leave you alone? Maybe he should get a dog for the front yard, with maybe a wireless fence??

Lastly, didn't we have another story on here about someone thinking that they were hearing people outside? In that story, I don't think they ever saw anyone...

Oh, one last thing. How big of a looser would you have to be that you have nothing better to do than to hang out on some old man's front porch and bug him?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Police: 91-year-old Albert Einsig threw urine on sidewalk to keep kids away | wtsp.com

First of all, this is just too weird but I kinda feel sorry for the guy and you have to ask yourself how desperate do you have to be to resort to pouring urine all over the place just so kids will leave you alone? Maybe he should get a dog for the front yard, with maybe a wireless fence??
    How about an electric fence?!

Lastly, didn't we have another story on here about someone thinking that they were hearing people outside? In that story, I don't think they ever saw anyone...
    Dunno

Oh, one last thing. How big of a looser would you have to be that you have nothing better to do than to hang out on some old man's front porch and bug him?
    A Major League loser!
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Administrator
    I thought about mailing him a BB gun.
    DefConGun and thephanatik like this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I thought about mailing him a BB gun.
    Maybe a paintball gun with CS balls
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Put a speaker in the window and turn up some old school bluegrass to 10. I love bluegrass, but kids don't.

I wonder if he's dealt with the cops? Generally, telling someone to leave and they don't is considered trespassing. I know it's not some huge deal. But the guy is 91, it's not like he can toss them off his property.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Doesn't say much for their parents either.

Michael

VIP Member
    He should call the parents when the bratts start banging on his door. A few calls in the middle of the night ought to do it.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    "Neighbors called police and Einsig was cited."

They couldn't call the cops to help him out with obnoxious teens but damn if they weren't on the phone lickety-split over something dogs/cats/possums/raccoons/rats probably do every day on that street. I hope the neighbors that did nothing end up being the next targets.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Links