This is a discussion on Making An iPhone App Help...EMS Protocols within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Pretty simple....is there anyone here that knows how or knows someone they can get me in touch with to develop an app for my agencies ...
Pretty simple....is there anyone here that knows how or knows someone they can get me in touch with to develop an app for my agencies protocols?
I haven't given the design a whole lot of thought as far as the layout but I do know I would like a few things....
1. Have the home screen showing the logo on start up as it loads and be kind of flashy and cool.
2. Have the choice of choosing from a list of medical conditions and drugs.
3. Normal vital signs and such for all age groups in its own tab.
4. Have a tab to where you view only your specific protocols within your scope....i.e. Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic.
5. A search tab where you can jump right to where you want to be.
6. Make it capable to enlarge the text by finger swipe like on a regular website or picture.
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
"Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218