Wife arrested for attempted murder

This is a discussion on Wife arrested for attempted murder within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Woman accused of trying to poison husband with enchiladas | husband, poison, trying - Brownsville Herald I've ate Mexican food that came back with a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Wife arrested for attempted murder

Wife arrested for attempted murder

Woman accused of trying to poison husband with enchiladas | husband, poison, trying - Brownsville Herald
    I've ate Mexican food that came back with a vengeance,but I wonder how many guys are gonna eat a dinner their wife cooked after an argument.Come sit down and eat baby,no I'm not mad anymore ,I made you some Enchiladas
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Extra hot sauce...............
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

PB2
    My wife and I will get in an argument on the phone while I'm at work and I'll come home to find her just as nice and sweet as I've ever seen. Sometimes I wonder if she cleans the toilet with my toothbrush.

VIP Member
    Just about every meal my wife cooks is lethal.
    BigFish likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    My wife doesn't cook, so I'm going to be reeeeeeal suspicious if she wants to make me dinner after a fight.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

A buddy of mine has been having major health problems for the last 15 years of so because his ex-wife tried to kill him with poison.
    Can't remember what it was she used.

my wife is such a bad cook,the flies chipped in to fix the screendoor,
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

To secretly poison a spouse. Probably the ultimate betrayal of trust. The guy was lucky she didn't know what she was doing.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Cool

The article says the wife was in the hospital but does not give a reason why.........

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    The article says the wife was in the hospital but does not give a reason why.........

OS
    It also said she may not have a lawyer either. Maybe she needs both a medical doctor and a lawyer who can give her the name of a good psychiatrist.

They are in their late 60's too. Got to wonder how long this marriage has been going downhill to come to the point she's gonna off him with poison.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Just about every meal my wife cooks is lethal.

... pretty funny...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    And they say that poison was always the tool of choice in the Centauri Republic...

I worked with one woman who admitted sending her husband to lunch with a cat food sandwich after they had a fight about something. He said that he just thought it was strong tuna.

My wife rarely cooks, so it would be out of character for her to do so after a fight. I think I would have to find a way to swap plates or something, just in case.

[QUOTE=noway2;2048206]I worked with one woman who admitted sending her husband to lunch with a cat food sandwich after they had a fight about something. He said that he just thought it was strong tuna.
    QUOTE]

Not to make anyone ill or not want to eat canned tuna, but I worked at a grocery store many years ago and we got a case of canned tuna with "cat food labels" on them instead of tuna. That is basically the reason I won't eat canned tuna.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Ever since my wife stared packing I've had to curtail my criticism on how nasty her cooking is.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

My ex, tried using arsenic. I'm happy to say that she did not collect on the $1 mil life ins policy she had quietly taken out.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links