Gun confiscation in The Walking Dead - Page 5

Gun confiscation in The Walking Dead

This is a discussion on Gun confiscation in The Walking Dead within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by lordofwyr I don't know...... the thought of Flaming Zombies breaking out of the barn and THEN being dispatched sounds pretty entertaining too! ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Gun confiscation in The Walking Dead

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    I don't know...... the thought of Flaming Zombies breaking out of the barn and THEN being dispatched sounds pretty entertaining too!

And best TV Video shot ever..... Daryl Dixon letting loose his final shot with the shotgun straight on into the camera..... flames pouring from the hot barrel.

Attachment 56516

The casting director hit pay dirt when he chose this guy to play the redneck white trash racists. He looks perfect for the part.

VIP Member
    What I've seen I sort of like the "Daryl" character. He doesn't have much to say, keeps to him self, not very needy, but takes care of business effectively when its time.

I laughed out loud on one episode, IIRC he came into camp with a sack of squirrels.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Yes, I agree, he's becoming my favorite also
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Daryl is one to watch, for sure. I find myself surprised to be agreeing with Shane's basic viewpoint on a lot of things (I certainly wouldn't have wanted to face his dilemma when he and Otis were fetching the medicine—stand with Otis, die, and doom the kid, or do what he did, man!). But he is so hot-headed he is going to get himself into trouble, you can be sure. Daryl is much more of a smooth operator.

Shane exhibits classic sociopathic behavior. He is self serving, has a lack of remorse and empathy, poor behavioral control, and has exhibited deviant sexual behavior. I think this was only masked by the society he lived in before and his position as a LEO. Now that society has crumbled what was hidden and held back inside has come out.

While I agree with his mindset regarding the walkers and some other things, I feel that is the angle the producers are going for and it is going to be detrimental to the group.

His aggressiveness towards those he disagrees with is going to develop and I think the old man is right when he says Shane is going to kill, or try to kill someone else.

Shane is the definition of a narcissist. If it doesn't work for him, it's wrong. I think Rick showed his salt when he put the last bullet in the fat guy who warned him "never tell me to back off ". He saw the threat and ended it. Shane would have been proud.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links