Thanks to all the moderators

This is a discussion on Thanks to all the moderators within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I thought I would start this thread to recognize the great group of moderators we have here. If you have a thank you that you'd ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all the moderators

Thumbs up Thanks to all the moderators

I thought I would start this thread to recognize the great group of moderators we have here. If you have a thank you that you'd like to post feel free.. thats what this thread is for.

So.. without further adue(sp?)

THANKS TO ALL THE MODERATORS!! YOU ALL DO A GREAT JOB OF KEEPING ALL THE QUESTIONS ANSWERED. I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS!!!!

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO BUMPER FOR MAKING THIS FORUM. IF NOT FOR BUMPER NONE OF US WOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY COMBATCARRY.COM.

SHAUN
    N.R.A. Member
    G.O.A. Member
    Unified Sportsmen of Florida Member

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array 4my son's Avatar
    +++++++ 1 on that.

This is hands down the best site, and that's saying a lot, with all the activity on here. It has to keep all the Mod's buisy.

Thanks a bunch to all the Mod's, and a thanks to all the members for keeping it civil too.

Bumper, YOU DA MAN.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

I can second that. Thanks Moderators!!!

Assistant Administrator
    Thx in return - as it is good to know Bumper's place is appreciated.

Being a moderated board it is now and again too much for some folks - who have the option to move on to other pastures but it does seem that the majority here do indeed favor civility and rational discourse.

This is the way - with member's help too - we will try to keep it.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Ill add my thanks to all the mods for the great forum oO( the good lord knows it takes a team to even keep me in line much less mod the rest of yall ) LOL anyway kudos guys and gal ( special mention to betty ) Keep up the good work .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Senior Member Array hsuCowboy98's Avatar
    This is really a great place, much more civil and much more of a community than "other" boards online.

Thanks for making this a great place.
    Fear No Evil.

Lead Moderator
    I'd like to turn this around for a minute and thank the forum members for their cooperation which makes our job easy most of the time.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

agree with all thanks mods for a great board and to all the members you guys and gals are a wealth of knowledge

DC Founder
    Thanks, Shaun and all of you. We really appreciate the kind comments and Rick is right, the members themselves have a lot to do with the success of the board. And we appreciate it!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Thanks

I would like to jump in on this one...I don't post too often(most answers are out there already!), but love to read all the info and the MODS sure help this to be a great site without all the childish BS you will find elswhere. THANK YOU MODERATORS!

The members make it easy to mod here so thanks to you guys

I'll jump in and say thanks to all and sundry. I've dropped off of a few other places because of the hostile environment or other silliness. This is a place where we can even disagree (well usually hee, hee) with a certain level of civility. The level of experience is also evident in many of those who post here. Thanks to Bumper and all the mods again for keeping all this running!!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Yup! I agree, this place is great with great people and great mod's.

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Lead Moderator
    Gotta agree with Bud and the other mods. The members make it easy to mod here. Some of the best folks for civility.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

VIP Member
    I would also like to congratulate Bud and all the Mods. As Senior Moderator in other board, I know how difficult is to keep things entretaing, educational and friendly.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links