Folks, I would really appreciate your vote...

This is a discussion on Folks, I would really appreciate your vote... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...for a contest being run by author extraordinaire Larry Correia. Larry started out posting his stories over on The High Road and has managed to ...

Thread: Folks, I would really appreciate your vote...

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar

Folks, I would really appreciate your vote...

...for a contest being run by author extraordinaire Larry Correia. Larry started out posting his stories over on The High Road and has managed to parlay that humble beginning into a career as a best-selling author. His main series of books combine his two great loves: B-movies and Big Guns. The Monster Hunter series are great books, and I think any gunny would be mighty entertained by them.

The contest was to submit a Monster Hunter Team patch; the ones with the most votes will get the submitting team a cameo in the next book due out. Since I first read Monster Hunter International I had been using the name "MHI Team Chesapeake" for team 3-Gun events, so creating a patch was a no-brainer.

So, if you've got a few minutes, go over to Monster Hunter Nation and look at all the submissions then post a comment in this thread (MHI Patch Contest: VOTE NOW) to cast your vote for MHI Team Chesapeake (and any other worthies you so desire—there are some great entries).

Thanks so much!

mhi-chesapeake.png
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

2. Remove Ads

Links