Target range at home questions.

This is a discussion on Target range at home questions. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I dont live in city limits, I do live on 10 acres of land with a lg land mass to big to be called a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Target range at home questions.

I dont live in city limits, I do live on 10 acres of land with a lg land mass to big to be called a hill to small to be a mountain to my southern side which would be my back stop,the closest neighbor on this side of my home is approximately a mile away and theres no way a stray bullet could reach them. I have neighbors in sight of me to the north and east but im roughly 300-400 ft from the next structure, I want to build a shooting range for my pistol/revolvers only. Does any one know if I could legally do that or would I be breaking a law by being with in 500 ft of a structure?

Not sure of your laws but out here it is 1/4 mile of an occupied structure without the owner's or occupant's permission. So If I wanted to do that here I could get written permission from my neighbors and be good to go..... which I have already done.

VIP Member
    The regulations will be specific to your county/city. You can probably pull them off their web site.
    Dadsnugun likes this.

Links