Guns and apple pie - totally off topic, just a pretty apple pie

This is a discussion on Guns and apple pie - totally off topic, just a pretty apple pie within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by QKShooter Now all I need is that pie and some ice cream and a fork... and a plate . That's a mighty ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Guns and apple pie - totally off topic, just a pretty apple pie

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Now all I need is that pie and some ice cream and a fork...and a plate. That's a mighty fine looking pie.

I just looked again & did a quick mental calculation. Count me in for an Eight Rose hunk of that pie. Apple is my favorite...but, a properly baked Pecan Pie would be running a close second.
    That's why the pie will be gone before you get to it. You'll be too busy looking for a plate while everyone else (like myself) will be just digging in with a fork.
    QKShooter likes this.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingMag View Post
    That's why the pie will be gone before you get to it. You'll be too busy looking for a plate while everyone else (like myself) will be just digging in with a fork.
    Oh Yeah....well, I have the ability to go into the OP & delete that picture of that pie - and then you won't get any.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    This is a great thread, so the next time my wife thinks I've been looking at some naughty part of the internet, I'll show her my post here to prove I've only been looking at apple pies.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

If a Nobel Math Society wanted to do a charity boxing event they could call it "Punch & Pi"
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    This is a great thread, so the next time my wife thinks I've been looking at some naughty part of the internet, I'll show her my post here to prove I've only been looking at apple pies.
    and NOT Little Dumplings.

Distinguished Member
    I dare you to delete my pie photo.

Seriously though, I sent this to a few select friends and now they are asking me for the recipe. I must get translated from Bulgarian.

I do wish we had a food thread here. I made some killer sweet and sour red cabbage today, with roasted pork shoulder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links