Too All of the Massad Ayoob Followers

This is a discussion on Too All of the Massad Ayoob Followers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am so sorry. I wrote a reply to the War Bag thread. It stated that I don't like Massad Ayoob personally and he has ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Too All of the Massad Ayoob Followers

I am so sorry. I wrote a reply to the War Bag thread. It stated that I don't like Massad Ayoob personally and he has a lot of followers. Also I stated that I believe that there are people that are more qualified than him to teach. In hind site, I believe that I should not have an opinion, because it may offend some memberís sensitive nature. In this regard I am so sorry, thanks for reading my thread.

Thanks, For setting me strait QKSHOOTER

Welcome to humanity for making occasional mistakes, and welcome to the dwindling minority of humanity that still retains a high degree of character.

Kudos Truckinfavis , it takes the best of real men and women to admit their mistakes and apologize - rather than follow the more popular trend of blaming others, being neglected as a child, victim of prejudice, or being a habitual bed-wetter.

"Politically Incorrect" is my middle name, and I must frequently remove both feet from my mouth. Yes, I was a habitual bed-wetter as a child and suffered a lot of punishment as a result - but it was probably because I did it from the living room and not from anyone else's shortcomings

Administrator
    Truckinfavis...
    I full well understand that occasionally the anonymity of the Internet makes it far too easy for some members to allow their keyboard to get ahead of their respective brains...and that the same armchair anonymity also prompts them to sometimes make completely unqualified and nonsensical "off topic" statements that are not based either in truth or in reality.
    I also have been at the "forum moderation game" long enough to be able to easily differentiate between a sincere public apology and an incredibly poorly crafted feeble and childish attempt at an intentional back handed slap.

Regardless. No apology ~ sincere, insincere, (public or private) is necessary or needed.

Thread closed. Have a nice day.

Links