Adolf Hitler in Custody Battle

This is a discussion on Adolf Hitler in Custody Battle within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; From The Inquisitr | News __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________ Adolf Hitler is one of the most evil men to ever walk the face of the planet. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Adolf Hitler in Custody Battle

Adolf Hitler in Custody Battle

From The Inquisitr | News

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Adolf Hitler is one of the most evil men to ever walk the face of the planet. He also happens to be a little boy in New Jersey. Adolf Hitler Campbell was taken away from his parents in 2009 because welfare officials said that his name was a form of abuse.

And Adolf Hitler isn’t the only strange name in the Campbell family. Heath and Deborah Campbell named their daughter JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell. But is an offensive name reason enough to divide a family?

Here’s a news report filmed shortly after Adolf Hitler was taken away from his parents.

Adolf Hitler & Sisters Taken from Parents - YouTube

Yahoo! News reports that the Campbells are fighting to get their children back. The Campbell’s say that Adolf Hitler was wrongfully taken away since there was no evidence of abuse.

Heath said:

“The judge and [the Division of Youth and Family Services) told us that there was no evidence of abuse and that it was the names. They were taken over the children’s names.”

Ms. Campbell added:

“I don’t sleep, I don’t eat much. I miss my kids. Miss their pitter patters on the floor.”

The Campbell’s insist that they are not neo-Nazi supporters, despite the fact that their home is decorated with swastikas. But even if the Campbells are neo-Nazis, does that mean that they aren’t allowed to have children?

If Gwenyth Paltrow can name her daughter Apple. If Jason Lee can name his son Pilot Inspektor. If Bob Geldof can name his kids Fifi-Trixibelle, Peaches, Little Trixie, and Honeyblossom, then why can’t the Campbells name their son Adolph?

Kids are going to be subjected to all of their parents beliefs and flaws. Whether the parents are Nazis, uber-christian preachers, extreme right nut jobs, or liberal lefty pot heads, they have the right to raise their children how they choose. Right?

Or does naming your kid Adolf Hitler cross a line?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

My take:

1) I think parents should be licensed before guns

2) When does the state have the right to step into a family based on the values they raise their kids by, think on that can of worms for a moment

3) Is there a fascist irony going on here
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin

2. Remove Ads

3: yes. 1&2 cannot co-exist.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

First off, I think Adolf Hitler was a coward scumbag and I am extremely proud to be the Grandson of one of the men who stood up to the SOB (and he volunteered, he could have avoided the draft if he wanted to because he worked for the Government at the time.) Second, I am not a racist. I believe the KKK and the Aryan Nation are a bunch of inbred backwoods idiots that make the rest of us Southerners look bad.

That said, I don't believe the Government has a right to come into someone's home and kidnap their child for anything short of an actual crime (as in assault.) I think he's scum, but I will die for his right to hold whatever political and religious beliefs he chooses. We have a right to freedom of speech, not just speech that is considered PC, all speech and all differing opinions. That's what this country was founded on. It's not a perfect system. Feelings WILL get hurt. Get over it.

Now, when that kid acts on his parent's instructions and starts killing Jews/Blacks/Whatever put him and his parents under the jail.
    msgt/ret, luvmy40 and babarock like this.
    Ron Paul 2012

There are three kinds of Yankees: Yankees, Damn Yankees, and Floridians

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    By taking the kids away for naming them these things, the state has become like that which it is objecting to.

While the names are in poor taste, and undoubtedly will bring the children grief, it is still parental privilege and I don't condone the state's actions.
    atctimmy, Eagleks and Dadsnugun like this.

I believe that the government did not like what the kids were being taught. They expanded the definition of abuse to include what name you give your children in order to enforce their beliefs on the family.

Michael
    ErnieNWillis and Eagleks like this.

Frank Zappa named his children Dweezil and Moon Unit. Apparently, that falls within the government standards for what constitutes a fit parent.

I think giving children oddball names is stupid, but then I think the current trend of blacks to give their children names like Shaquan that let a prospective employer know from looking at a resume that the applicant is black, isn't doing their children much of a service either.

Still, I don't think naming children is something the government should get involved in. Children can and do overcome unusual names. Barack Hussein showed us that.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisataka View Post
    From The Inquisitr | News

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Adolf Hitler is one of the most evil men to ever walk the face of the planet. He also happens to be a little boy in New Jersey. Adolf Hitler Campbell was taken away from his parents in 2009 because welfare officials said that his name was a form of abuse.

And Adolf Hitler isn’t the only strange name in the Campbell family. Heath and Deborah Campbell named their daughter JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell. But is an offensive name reason enough to divide a family?

Here’s a news report filmed shortly after Adolf Hitler was taken away from his parents.

Adolf Hitler & Sisters Taken from Parents - YouTube

Yahoo! News reports that the Campbells are fighting to get their children back. The Campbell’s say that Adolf Hitler was wrongfully taken away since there was no evidence of abuse.

Heath said:

“The judge and [the Division of Youth and Family Services) told us that there was no evidence of abuse and that it was the names. They were taken over the children’s names.”

Ms. Campbell added:

“I don’t sleep, I don’t eat much. I miss my kids. Miss their pitter patters on the floor.”

The Campbell’s insist that they are not neo-Nazi supporters, despite the fact that their home is decorated with swastikas. But even if the Campbells are neo-Nazis, does that mean that they aren’t allowed to have children?

If Gwenyth Paltrow can name her daughter Apple. If Jason Lee can name his son Pilot Inspektor. If Bob Geldof can name his kids Fifi-Trixibelle, Peaches, Little Trixie, and Honeyblossom, then why can’t the Campbells name their son Adolph?

Kids are going to be subjected to all of their parents beliefs and flaws. Whether the parents are Nazis, uber-christian preachers, extreme right nut jobs, or liberal lefty pot heads, they have the right to raise their children how they choose. Right?

Or does naming your kid Adolf Hitler cross a line?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

My take:

1) I think parents should be licensed before guns

2) When does the state have the right to step into a family based on the values they raise their kids by, think on that can of worms for a moment

3) Is there a fascist irony going on here
    Execute them all.

Just to be sure.

I remember this family from a birthday cake issue a few years back.
    Little 'Adolf Hitler' Denied Birthday Cake at New Jersey Grocery Store - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I don't have a very high opinion of the parents, but I'd rather see the kids stay with their family. The boy can always change his name when he turns 18.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Child Protective Services (however named by the different states) seems to be a necessary evil but from what I've seen has WAY to much power; They can
    (and do) act on a simple accusation with no right to confront or even identify your accuser, capricious and arbitrary interpretations of their guidelines, and once in the system it's devilishly hard to get free whether one is guilty or not. Admittedly, all of my knowledge comes from the state of California so it could be different elsewhere.

Regarding this current case, the last I knew there is no law regulating which names are acceptable. Let the heads roll!
    Last edited by Hoganbeg; October 28th, 2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: typos

VIP Member
    I'd expect no less out of the state of NJ, or CA for that matter. Next thing you know, when a child is born they will give you a list of acceptable names to choose from. If you don't like any of the names on the list, they will pick one for you.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Read the book "David Duke' Self Title ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Unfortunately I don't see this ending well for the kids either way.
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

While I do think these parents should have their license reviewed for excessive stupidity, I say the same to my friend who named his son Phineas. (He didn't take my suggestion of Vladimir) last time I checked however, there is no law regarding acceptable names anywhere in the U.S.
    It seems the only abuse is coming from the state, persecuting the family for not being PC. As the saying goes, "I may disagree with your opinion but will defend to the death your right to speak it.'

So if NJ intends to keep these children from their natural, albeit controversial, parents, do they intend to force the children to get new names? How far over the line will this go?
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin

You knew it was coming ......

Johnny Cash , " A Boy named Sue"

Link : Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue - YouTube

The STATE should have nothing to say about what parents name their child, no matter how stupid we think it is.

We had a girl in HS that had the name, IMA, and her last name was Hogg. I think someone should have B-slapped her parents. She was a very nice person, and if anyone said anything about her name,.... everyone was on them in a flash.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    They ought to name the parents both "Adolph Hitler" and let then see how life changes.
    Damned nazi screwed up a good mustache style for everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links