This is my security team:

This is a discussion on This is my security team: within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Are they serious?...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: This is my security team:

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Are they serious?
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    What an impressive Facebook page!! You'd think they would have gotten a discount from Toys-r-Us on their badges. That way they could have all had matching badges.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by hk45c View Post
    Oh man! You have to check out their Facebook page....it's great!!
    Go through the pictures - DO NOT BE DRINKING A BEVERAGE WHILE DOING THIS. Hot coffee out the nose hurts and you know how I know.

Hey hk45c, help a brother out and give a little warning next time but then again I should have known from the web page leadin.

Maybe these are the love children of Gecko45 and his posse?
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

HAAAAH!!!,could "NOT" have been better said!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Noting screams professional more than black BDU's, Tac Vest, sunglasses, ball cap "on backwards", legs spread and holding a pistol in each hand.

I thought gang bangers handled their own security? I didn't know they hired it out?

BTW... where's the page which lay's out the teams credentials and professional training like, FLETC, FBI academy, NRA executive protection graduate, US Dept. of State, etc.?

And where is your page of testimonials from clients such as IBM, Honeywell, Snoop Dog, East L.A. Crips?

I just hired them, were having a b-day party for my 3 yr old neice at Chucky Cheese and I know it really gets outa hand some times at the whack a mole and I'm not gonna let her get hurt this year.Do you think $19.95 a hr is to much for a security team? lol

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Noting screams professional more than black BDU's, Tac Vest, sunglasses, ball cap "on backwards", legs spread and holding a pistol in each hand.

I thought gang bangers handled their own security? I didn't know they hired it out?

BTW... where's the page which lay's out the teams credentials and professional training like, FLETC, FBI academy, NRA executive protection graduate, US Dept. of State, etc.?

And where is your page of testimonials from clients such as IBM, Honeywell, Snoop Dog, East L.A. Crips?

+1. Looks like they recruit at clown college.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn89 View Post
    I just hired them, were having a b-day party for my 3 yr old neice at Chucky Cheese and I know it really gets outa hand some times at the whack a mole and I'm not gonna let her get hurt this year.Do you think $19.95 a hr is to much for a security team? lol
    Too Funny!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

This really scares me :/

I have a question I always thought banger rules was if your popping two pistols they should try and match (dual welding berretas 9's or whatever) why is one two tone and one all black and it looks tinyer....
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Wowzers! My sides hurt from laughing!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
    This really scares me :/

I have a question I always thought banger rules was if your popping two pistols they should try and match (dual welding berretas 9's or whatever) why is one two tone and one all black and it looks tinyer....
    This pic is exactly why I'm asking if this is serious ...... they have to be kidding.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

posted on their wall by yours truly:

Do you people take yourself seriously...your making us legitimate CHL holders and firearms enthusiast look stupid. Walther 22's and hipoints are not serious equipment even for the novice...put the toys away, get refunds for the made in china tact-i-cool gear, and get what we in the sane world call a "real job." If not, the first time any of you are ever involved in a shooting this very FB page will be used against you I gaurantee it.

I've got absolutely nothing to say but HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA.Sorry,I do that sometimes when I see someone's been looking at the Mall Cop's R Us handbook to long.

Man, some of the comments on their "FACEBOOK" page are just unbelievable; and I thought I could be mean at times...

Kinda embarrassed for um...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Man, some of the comments on their "FACEBOOK" page are just unbelievable; and I thought I could be mean at times...

Kinda embarrassed for um...
    The stupid shall be punished

OOokay, I just never thought of myself as the Judge and Jury for anyone's career choice, or none offensive publication... They sure did open themselves up to ridicule though... Think I'll pass.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links