This is my security team:

This is a discussion on This is my security team: within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by gottabkiddin OOokay, I just never thought of myself as the Judge and Jury for anyone's career choice, or none offensive publication... They ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: This is my security team:

PB2
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    OOokay, I just never thought of myself as the Judge and Jury for anyone's career choice, or none offensive publication... They sure did open themselves up to ridicule though... Think I'll pass.
    Yeah, "if you can't say something nice......" But WOW!!!!!!
    gottabkiddin likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Be careful what you say.... They are actually "Fast and Furious" operatives, deep South version and soon to be the next BIG reality show on FOX. Should be better than the existing "Gun" reality shows. :)
    DontTreadOnI likes this.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Hey,sign me up too!
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I just put in my application.

So...does anyone know if there are franchise opportunities with this outfit??
    Guest1 likes this.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dV8r View Post
    Be careful what you say.... They are actually "Fast and Furious" operatives, deep South version and soon to be the next BIG reality show on FOX. Should be better than the existing "Gun" reality shows. :)
    I dont know, the daughter on American Guns is enough reason to watch it!

Anyways, I think I may look into starting up a Dayton chapter! Gotta trade in my S&W MP15 5.56 for a nice G22 though.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Is this what happens to mall ninja rejects? ok ok stop booing me you wanted to know too just didnt have the ba!!$ to ask lol

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    But, they gots a ninja working for 'em!!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

mkh
    I wonder if I an get the Florida franchise. I already have more firepower than they have so as I figure all I need are the tacticool clothing and badges.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhmAsylm View Post
    -
    But, they gots a ninja working for 'em!!
    Actually I think the guy wearing the balaclava is too embarrassed to show his face.
    I know that it is kinda fun to point out train wrecks like this,but we can just be glad we would have known it was a bad idea from the get go.I could point out many things,but sometimes it's better off taking the high road and not saying anything
    hogdaddy likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I used to run into this ilk all the time while working the late shift. They try to act and look like LE to get respect, and usually get themselves into some tight situations that we have to get them out of. I arrested one of them (not these guys) but some here just like them for placing a person in handcuffs. (unlawful imprisoment). And they all use the words " Fugitive Recovery" on their jackets to make people think they are some sort of Fed. Truth is, they couldnt recover from a hangover.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    I think this is really a joke. I think a bunch of goobers decided to make a spoof about mall ninjas.

Sadly, the joke is on them because they are so convincingly bad. It's like back in school when the dorky kid was trying so hard to be cool and all he did was make himself look even more like a dork. I think they are sitting at home right now thinking how funny they are. I, on the other hand, just think they are sad.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

They appear to be mammering rampallian moldwarp wardsnoggles of the highest calibre. My hat is off to them. I can't believe I missed this thread for so long.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

I wounder what the PT requirements are to get on this crew? Think that chick can do any push-ups? One? just one push-up?

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I tried to find their FB page but couldn't find it. Do anyone has a link to it?
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
    I tried to find their FB page but couldn't find it. Do anyone has a link to it?
    It's gone. Maybe it wasn't a joke after all.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links