Video: Phoenix Police Tackle Candy Thief HARD!!!!! - Page 2

Video: Phoenix Police Tackle Candy Thief HARD!!!!!

This is a discussion on Video: Phoenix Police Tackle Candy Thief HARD!!!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Deuce130 This is why. Christopher Harris Still Unable to Walk, Talk, or Eat on His Own as Civil Suit Starts Over Deputy ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Video: Phoenix Police Tackle Candy Thief HARD!!!!!

I don't get it, he is a thief,when you play games you should know the rules.The fool ran, Too Bad!
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

VIP Member
    Actions have consequences. The perp was aprehended by the cops while running away and he got hurt as a direct result of his actions. Sorry for his pains, but he needs to look in a mirror to see the reason for it. The cops in this case, based on the info shown in the video, did nothing wrong and should face no charges.

The case you cited may, repeat may, be one of police abuse. That is not, however, the case in the OPs video.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Administrator
    Chevy should face charges though
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    He's at the 40.... The 30.... The 20..... The 10... And he's tackled at the 5 yard line by Tahoe, with the officer getting credit for an assist.

To quote someone far wiser than I

"What a marooon"
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

The local news played this clip several times. Wholesome entertainment for the whole family.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Chevy should face charges though
    I agree! It appears that the gentleman slipped on the bumper of the truck while attempting to cross the street.
    The material the bumper is made of is clearly defective and a safety hazard. I hope the National Highway Safety Administration takes immediate action against the manufacturer.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links