Threads You started and wished you hadn't - Page 3

Threads You started and wished you hadn't

This is a discussion on Threads You started and wished you hadn't within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by dukalmighty I can't remember any threads I started I regret,but I have received a lotta demerir points for some colorful replies,I gotta ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Threads You started and wished you hadn't

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I can't remember any threads I started I regret,but I have received a lotta demerir points for some colorful replies,I gotta say as of October 31st I have a clean slate....and errr I'm aaaa gonna try to do better
    Gee I thought I was the only BG on here LOL. Think that just "Sometimes" Admin may get just a bit over protective. But, better that than letting us crazies get out of control "I guess"
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    Gee I thought I was the only BG on here LOL. Think that just "Sometimes" Admin may get just a bit over protective. But, better that than letting us crazies get out of control "I guess"
    Be careful, or this thread will become one you started and wished you hadn't.
    "Just blame Sixto"

The only one I regret is the one that got me my first "warning", I won't do that again!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Arborigine View Post
    I regret starting the 'Alzheimers and guns" thread. Oh, wait, that wasn't me was it?
    Beats me. I can't remember the thread.

The "one" I really regret was a post/thread lamenting about stuff happening on my birthday which happens to be September 11th.

It turned ugly, into a bashing fest and I had to ask the Administrators to totally remove it.

Like the Raven in Poe's epic......NEVERMORE!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Be careful, or this thread will become one you started and wished you hadn't.
    LOL I gave you all the benefit of doubt
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

I've recently learned that multiple asterisks inserted in a post can cause quite a twist when no one knows exactly what you said. It's a hideous violation of TOS to communicate in innuendo.
    Reminds me it's almost time for the annual Thanksgiving Arlo Guthrie "Alice's Restaurant" family sing along. Write me up.

You can get anything you want....

Sounds fun! I'm in too!
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links