UGLY: Government thinks public needs...

This is a discussion on UGLY: Government thinks public needs... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...three days of warning to safely deal with a National EAS Test without freaking out. Just saying......

Thread: UGLY: Government thinks public needs...

UGLY: Government thinks public needs...

...three days of warning to safely deal with a National EAS test without freaking out.

Just saying...

Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    That leaves am/fm and the internet..oh wait, never mind. Maybe its time to HAM it up.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

VIP Member
    Even with three days of multiple warnings it is a good bet there will be many calls to 911 wanting to know what is happening.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by gunthorp View Post
    That leaves am/fm and the internet..oh wait, never mind. Maybe its time to HAM it up.
    All for the HAM!!!!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Even with three days of multiple warnings it is a good bet there will be many calls to 911 wanting to know what is happening.
    I guess the words "THIS IS A test" are a little more difficult to understand than I had imagined...

man I woke up in a cranky mood this morning...
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

HE(CK) here in Western Colorado I have been seeing those warnings for at least a week!!

And only a government type would think putting white lettering on a pale blue background was a great idea

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I'd put money on the switchboards being swamped.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    HE(CK) here in Western Colorado I have been seeing those warnings for at least a week!!

And only a government type would think putting white lettering on a pale blue background was a great idea
    I knew it was at least 3 days...could'a been a week though...probably was.

Well, we're dummer'n sticks out here anyway, and need more time to assimilate the information...

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsnugun View Post
    I guess the words "THIS IS A test" are a little more difficult to understand than I had imagined...

man I woke up in a cranky mood this morning...
    Sure...... They SAY it's a test. But WE know better!! The gub'mint is taking over the world!!!!!!
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Sure...... They SAY it's a test. But WE know better!! The gub'mint is taking over the world!!!!!!

Oh cra....er...GOLLY!...I hadn't even considered THAT angle!...and usually that's the 1st thing that comes to mind!

Well ,looks like we all made it through,so now I can take the Aluminum Foil of my head,computer and G23.

Links