Really Confused about Dogs for Defense

This is a discussion on Really Confused about Dogs for Defense within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Mike1956 I saw a momma Canadian Goose attack a guy one time. I saw a show the other night, "When Animals Bite ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Really Confused about Dogs for Defense

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I saw a momma Canadian Goose attack a guy one time.
    I saw a show the other night, "When Animals Bite Back" (or something like that) and there was a duck that attacked a kayaker that was fishing. After seeing the tape, experts think that the duck (or goose?) was trying to mate with the man.

I'll have to make sure if I get any ducks that I don't get any perverts and that none of them fall in love with me.

2. Remove Ads

I have an english bulldog and she lives inside with my girlfriend and my mother, when she hears a noise she roams the house and will open the door to the rooms to make sure no ones there that shouldnt. She growns if someones at the door and we dont know them if we do she wont make a noise other then look at us with a "You should get it look"

We walk her and she has been around chihuahuas (My grandmother next to me and my aunt on the other side of the house has these rat dogs) and they try and bite her but she lets them to not get into a fight. (She knows she's bigger) Anyone comes to the door and she stays infront of my girlfriend and wont let anyone come close to the door.

This I am happy because I know she protects the house a lot more then my mothers 10lb shitzu :/
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Im a firm beiever in the alarm dog policy my wife wnted the cutest puppy ever for christmas four years ago. Who knew a beagle could wake up an entire city block?

I had 5 ducks that were the greatest alarm system you could ever want. The dog didn't want to be around them because they would attack her. When I was outside, no animal or person could get near me.... they would put themselves in between myself and them, and let it be known not to advance. Their names were Daffy, Donald, Daisy, Huey and Luey ..... and they would come by calling their name. I had to lock them in a large area so the dog could come outside, and ironically.... the dog was protective of them at night.
    DefConGun likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links