Traffic stop in Springfield, Mo.

This is a discussion on Traffic stop in Springfield, Mo. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Law enforcement officer makes a traffic stop on a car that failed to come to a full stop at a 4 way stop intersection. The ...

Law enforcement officer makes a traffic stop on a car that failed to come to a full stop at a 4 way stop intersection.
    The LEO approachs the drivers door and askes for the drivers license, registration and proof of insurance. There is a man and a woman in the car.
    The driver gives the LEO the asked for items and at the same time he tells him that both him and his wife have concealed carry permits.
    The LEO askes the man if he is armed, to which he replys yes, and that he has a Springfield EMP 40 cal. in a hip holster and a Ket-tec .380 in a ankle holster.
    LEO askes if that is all they have? The man says no, and that his wife has a Colt Detective Special 38, in her purse and a Ruger LCP .380 in a ankle holster.
    LEO askes is that all ? The man once more says no, and that they have a Remington 870 Tactical 12ga. and a AK47, plus alot of ammo in the trunk.
    The LEO then askes him if their on the way to a shooting range ? To which the man replys, NO.
    LEO then askes them, just what are you affraid of ? To which they both reply, not a ( DARN ) THING.
    No ticket given.
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Sounds about right!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Sounds about right!
    Sounds bogus to me. But funny though.

Tough couple to tangle with...a dirtbag would probably be guilty of a 'poor victim selection process'.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    That's an oldie but a goodie, folks.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhmAsylm View Post
    -
    That's an oldie but a goodie, folks.
    But about right for the Missouri Ozarks

How did you know I got stopped?

Seen this before but still funny.

Didn't Grady have a similar thread posted about being stopped by Law Enforcement and having multiple firearms in his vehicle?

Repost his story perhaps?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

NO, actualy I saw a post similar to it on a stock market web site, and liked it.
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot1 View Post
    NO, actualy I saw a post similar to it on a stock market web site, and liked it.
    No, no! LOL. I meant that Grady (one of the D.C. Members) had a similar story of being pulled over while on a trip to the southwest and having numerous firearms in the vehicle which dumbfounded the Law officer.

Wish I could find it or someone could "re-post" the story. It was similar to your funny post only real.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links