Host, What Will Be UR Rules In A SHTF (or Walking Dead) Scenario?

This is a discussion on Host, What Will Be UR Rules In A SHTF (or Walking Dead) Scenario? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I find it ridiculous that they've been there awhile and no one ever looked in the barn or heard the zombies making noise. Back to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Host, What Will Be UR Rules In A SHTF (or Walking Dead) Scenario?

I find it ridiculous that they've been there awhile and no one ever looked in the barn or heard the zombies making noise. Back to the question, I find the host's rules a bit over the top in a zombie situation. No guns at all? They even took the crossbow I think. I would want everyone trained and armed in case of sneak attack or if they are just off by themselves under a tree, etc. I'd tell the old geezer to get stuffed and move on. We live under enough retard's rules IRL. I'm not putting up with them in a SHTF situation.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    I find it ridiculous that they've been there awhile and no one ever looked in the barn or heard the zombies making noise. Back to the question, I find the host's rules a bit over the top in a zombie situation. No guns at all? They even took the crossbow I think. I would want everyone trained and armed in case of sneak attack or if they are just off by themselves under a tree, etc. I'd tell the old geezer to get stuffed and move on. We live under enough retard's rules IRL. I'm not putting up with them in a SHTF situation.
    Are you saying you'd kick him off of his own place?

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Are you saying you'd kick him off of his own place?
    DCG, Rusty said he would move on.

Though, in a post apocalyptic world with very limited resources things would become very weird very fast; the strong would make the new rules.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    DCG, Rusty said he would move on.

Though, in a post apocalyptic world with very limited resources things would become very weird very fast; the strong would make the new rules.
    Gotcha. With the way it was written, it almost sounded like he'd tell the old geezer to get stuffed and move on...see what I mean?

I agree with things changing very fast. I think if people were under the impression that things were going to return back to normal relatively soon, then they would watch their actions more closely so as to not be held accountable when things do get back to normal. If they, however, thought that there was no going back and that there is a new world order, if you will, then all of the rules and etiquette that were once adhered to would most likely be out the window.

On another note, if strongest will survive/rule takes root then I suspect there will not be any real leaders for any real length of time. It requires too much energy and stamina to remain dominant for an extended period of time. I think, perhaps, we might see smaller governments or clans or tribes form and the stronger of those might prevail but this is very different than an individual doing so in an "every man for himself" scenario.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links