Help me find it?

This is a discussion on Help me find it? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Somebody linked to a video series quite a while back... The series was done by a British commentator (I want to think it was "Channel ...

Thread: Help me find it?

Question Help me find it?

Somebody linked to a video series quite a while back... The series was done by a British commentator (I want to think it was "Channel 5"???) on whether we could pull the trigger on the enemy or not...

Lt.Grossman was interviewed, the commentator went through a bunch of various attempts by gov'ts to train people to kill, had his eyes held open made to watch videos of carnage, etc. He eventually went with an army group into an urban setting "shoot house" where hey were using simunitions... etc.

I thought it was in my bookmarks, but I can't find it... I googlefu'd it no luck...

Help?
    Last edited by oakchas; November 15th, 2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Ah! Never mind! I found it...

The Truth About Killing it was channel 4, BTW
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Thanks for this...something interesting to while away the time!
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Links