American Hoggers

This is a discussion on American Hoggers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by gasmitty The one episode of "Hoggers" that I watched had them trapping a hog. I noticed the (attractive) gals carrying SA handguns, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: American Hoggers

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    The one episode of "Hoggers" that I watched had them trapping a hog. I noticed the (attractive) gals carrying SA handguns, but in spite of the hog coming close enough to brush one of them she never pulled the weapon. Do they shoot the dang things, or just capture and rehabilitate them?
    Oh believe me they shoot them. That was what part of the drama was about the other night. The brother shot the hog with a revolver while sissy was getting off of the horse. She rakes him over the coals for shooting a gun around her while she's getting off of the horse. He runs up to her like he's going to roll her and then stops. They get into a big heated argument and sissy goes off almost in tears while sonny boy goes and tells daddy what all of the commotion was about. It was a sight, I'll tell ya.

2. Remove Ads

I am just finishing watching the season finale of American Hoggers and this episode was what I was looking for. They have begun to utilize their handguns shooting at charging hogs and Leah even shot a rattlesnake posing as a danger to the dogs. I hope they have season two with more action like this one.

I'm too busy watching the "TURTLE" Man and his sidekick Squint tackle critter infestation for the price of a six pack or something similar
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

the shows need less talking, more shooting...
    the time they spend in the field to "rope" 1 hog is retarded....
    click below...

Old geezer on the show cant spit chew clear of his PK door, think I should be impressed with his choice in regards to any thing ? Can only admire the fact that they got videographer's out with the dogs, and got paid for it.....lady hoggers ?? PLEASE..

When they have a show where folks wearing nothing but a loin cloth use a stone hammer to kill a hog I'll watch.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ring View Post
    the shows need less talking, more shooting...
    the time they spend in the field to "rope" 1 hog is retarded....
    click below...

I like this video.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    When they have a show where folks wearing nothing but a loin cloth use a stone hammer to kill a hog I'll watch.

Michael
    You really want to see that hogger guy in a loin cloth?
    ccman likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    The one episode of "Hoggers" that I watched had them trapping a hog. I noticed the (attractive) gals carrying SA handguns, but in spite of the hog coming close enough to brush one of them she never pulled the weapon. Do they shoot the dang things, or just capture and rehabilitate them?
    I just watched my first episode last night (thanks to this thread), and was thinking the same thing. It has never crossed my mind to do anything but shoot the dang things on sight. Running up and hog-tying one? I think I'll just keep my sissy-ass behind the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I just watched my first episode last night (thanks to this thread), and was thinking the same thing. It has never crossed my mind to do anything but shoot the dang things on sight. Running up and hog-tying one? I think I'll just keep my sissy-ass behind the gun.
    I hope you like it and it is not your last.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    They've showed them hog tying them on Pigman too. I'm under the impression that some of them are sold, the same as you'd sell a domestic pig? I'm not sure why you would kill one to eat and tie another to sell?

I think the question now is who knows what the Campbell clan are carrying exactly?

I am waiting for another season of this show. I did send them a suggestion through Twitter that more guns should be focused like they did in their last season finale. What is everyone's thought?

Senior Moderator
    Enough of the dadgummed hog shows.

On second thought...if bikini clad women chased after them with a bottle of Jack in one hand and a Bowie knife in the other...I might be tempted to watch it.
    Harryball likes this.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links